From theory to practice - page 878

Alexander_K2:

If you've finished it yourself - horror. But, from you the answer is not interesting - from Alexei Nikolaev it is. He's getting very stiff, in my opinion...

Our crusts are deeply indifferent to the market, so I do not see the point in waving them around here.

Understanding maths may be useful, but it doesn't guarantee anything. It is unlikely that we will ever know more about mathematics and markets than Scholes or Shannon, yet the former's fund went bankrupt and the latter was very successful in the stock market.

Alexander_K2:

In case anyone doesn't know, I'll introduce myself again.

I am a quantum physicist who graduated with honours with a degree in Numerical Modelling of Stochastic Dynamics of Electron Transitions.

You can trust everything I say, folks.

Why am I saying this? Simple - I'm not sure we'll meet next year.

Read this thread, have doubts, express your thoughts - but, don't forget.

Good luck and happiness to all!

Your
Schrodinger's cat.

Holy shit!

A quantum physicist? I used to dream of becoming a quantum physicist when I was young... I used to take part in regional olympiads).

And became a programmer-architect).

Martin Cheguevara:

No way!

A quantum physicist??? In my youth I dreamt of becoming a quantum physicist eh... I participated in regional Olympiads)

I became a programmer-architect.)
As a child I dreamt of being a steelmaker, brewed steel, but all my life I have never brewed anything but moonshine. Such a difficult fate.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
As a child I dreamt of being a steelworker, brewing steel, but all my life I've never brewed anything but moonshine. Such a difficult fate.

making moonshine is also an art!)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
As a kid I dreamt of being a steelmaker, brewing steel, but all my life I have never brewed anything but moonshine. Such a difficult fate.

I wanted to be a painter when I was a kid, but I became a steelworker's handyman. I didn't like the job, it was hard, dirty and unhealthy. Fortunately my studies were easy, I became a radio engineer).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Nah, not him.)
In MEPhI, it seems, they do not train in quantum mechanics.
Except for MPEI, but it seems to be a radiophysics, and there was no QM.
Nah, I'll figure you out.)

:)))) Oh, you dopey old sod!

Who cares who I am?

Man, look around you - how many people need help!

I don't know if anyone would believe me, but when I was a kid I dreamt of becoming a trader and I did it after I read "Stranger on the Moon", remember, they traded shares of the society of giant plants.The first book about trading :) I was not impressed by space, weightlessness of such flights and now I am indifferent. But the opportunity to make money out of thin air is deeply rooted in me. MMM and other Khopra was a kind of holiday, the money was not a truckload of course, but more than once I had to go home with a sack of money after "giving up" tickets. I drew a chart in a notebook with small squares, waiting for the breakdown point of the attractor to leave in time for good.

It is funny, but using that old system, tested on MMM shares, I am essentially trading up to now, with some slight modifications. (I added a unit for estimation of accumulated energy, in order not to bog down in quite low movements for nothing, losing earlier earnings. In fact it is a very effective flat filter turned out, what many are looking for so persistently.)

Then the only pattern was formed on the chart of MMM shares, but what a pattern it is :) And there are dozens of these patterns of energy accumulation in Forex, in both directions and in all possible dimensions. There's enough of them for both Pipsers and long-term traders, who are ready to wait for months for the formation of the pattern.

I love this activity - I love it out of my mind. When reading some people, I see that they trade without effort hating it in their souls. The market is not for them. And I love all this, traders' forums, books, trading of course.

Before I started making real money with a robot I hated the kind of speculative income - the essence of trader's work with all my soul.

I thought my practical work would never end or I would die until I wrote a really working algorithm))) And when I saw myself mathematically how random the market is, I really got sad))) Hope is hope, but you can't argue with the facts.

If I knew all the difficulties in advance, when I started and read the first book "Forex is easy" by Irina fucking Kaverina and then Robert Colby's "An Encyclopedia of Technical Indicators", I would have given it up.

Wizard2018:

I don't know if anyone would believe me, but when I was a kid I dreamt of becoming a trader and I did it after I read "Stranger on the Moon", remember, they traded shares of the giant plant society.The first book about trading :) I was not impressed by space, weightlessness of such flights and now I am indifferent. But the opportunity to make money out of thin air is deeply rooted in me. MMM and other Khopyra were like a holiday, the money was not a truckload of course, but more than once I had to go home with a sack of money after "giving up" tickets. I drew a chart in a notebook with small squares, waiting for the breakdown point of the attractor to leave in time for good.

It is funny, but using that old system, tested on MMM shares, I am essentially trading up to now, with some slight modifications. (I added a unit for estimation of accumulated energy, in order not to bog down in quite low movements for nothing, losing earlier earnings. In fact it is a very effective flat filter turned out, what many are looking for so persistently.)

Then I have only one pattern on the MMM chart, but what a pattern :) And there are dozens of these energy accumulation patterns a day in Forex, in both directions and in all possible dimensions. There are enough patterns for both Pipsers and longer term traders who are ready to wait for months for the formation of the pattern.

I love this activity - I love it out of my mind. When reading some people, I see that they trade without effort hating it in their souls. The market is not for them. And I love all this, traders' forums, books, trading of course.

You've learned how to identify the bifurcation point? I'm crazy about trading, too. But it's good when the result is there and, most importantly, you fully understand what the result is.

Martin Cheguevara:

Holy crap... Did you learn how to detect a bifurcation point? And software?

Yeah, why?