From theory to practice - page 874

Renat Akhtyamov:

You wouldn't believe it, but as soon as I hear the word medium... ...I'm instantly horrified.

You can't use a formula like that on forex.

But I do... and successfully. What do you mean by medium?

Martin Cheguevara:
But I do... and successfully. What does average mean?

The coefficient you count, you need to average - we have averaging, das ist bad mathematician funktion ;)

Martin Cheguevara:
Nah...there's no averaging here...)) the coefficient of variation is a relative indicator, not an absolute one. It's counted in %.
By the way, I also use randomness.)
The almost ideal ratio of buy and sell moves allows me to react in time to surges on one side or the other:)

well it's 50/50 = 1 ;)

There's nothing to calculate, without formulas it's clear

Renat Akhtyamov:
it is 50x50 = 1 ;)
48-48->0
2% - outliers => 48/50 => outliers e.g. on the sell. Or vice versa, since
at n-> bar-1 we have a buy-sell->0 ratio, it is independent of the calculation period ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, it's 50-50 = 1 ;)

There's nothing to count without formulas.

All right, you have your calculations and I have mine.)
The main thing that you have your theory works and I have mine:) So we are right in any case, is not it so, colleague?)
It's nice to communicate with a man who also makes money - you immediately feel the calmness of the arguments and this can not but rejoice)

Has anyone made an indicator that counts increments by day and session?

Roman Kutemov:
Has anyone made an indicator that counts increments by day and session?
I did it by sessions, but what's the point? Even if you know exactly where the spikes will be, you won't know where.)

Martin Cheguevara:
I did it by sessions, but what is the point? Even if you know exactly where the ejection will be, you still do not know where).
I have just begun to study this subject. I do not know the answer yet.
Can I use the indicator?

Roman Kutemov:
I have just started researching this topic. Don't know the answer yet.
Can I use the indicator?
Gotta dig through my junk)

Roman Kutemov:
I just started to study this topic. I don't know the answer yet.
Can I use the indicator?

I remember doing this a long time ago:

it pulls news from the Internet and analyses them according to their importance (dotted lines)

and trading sessions are shown (the volume chart is divided by colours - sessions)

I took the iSession-A indicator from Igor Kim and attached data on news from the Internet + analysis of volumes + corrected some errors.

Instead of the incremental chart I have used tick volumes. By the way it works better than increments.

But of course I don't give it that easily.

Reason: