From theory to practice - page 881

Олег avtomat:
Happy New Year

Happy Epiphany!

As the saying goes - "Don't say goop till you've jumped over it"...

Amazing... You seem to be writing to the author allegorically, of course.) About arrogance etc...... But it looks like he's not going to condescend))))) and at the same time he's not going to discuss the rubbish he's pulling now))) Contests (battle)..........smelliphanorama))))

Renat Akhtyamov:
As the saying goes - "Don't say goop till you've jumped over it"...

is the most sensible statement in this whole thread)))

Alexander_K2:

- From February 1, at the invitation of the Automat, I will participate in the "Battle of the Traders", from March 1 - trade on the real.

And maybe a link to this gathering, in case there are others who would like to participate.

Alexander_K2:

I have to say a few words, so that the esteemed public can understand why I left this thread.

1. Is there a Grail on the market?

- definitely

2. Why hasn't the topicstarter presented it in the form of a signal so far?

- It's hard, gentlemen. It is difficult. Even if I have two TS: 1. trading in the channel relative to the expected payoff 2. trading by the cumulative sum using Lyapunov's TSP, I cannot even have time to select the best one according to the trading results.

3. what does the TS do now?

- Takes archived quotes from Dukas for seconds timeframes, compares it to its own. The coincidence is observed only on OPEN/CLOSE S20 and higher. Then it compiles archival BPs for S20 - checks them in its tester. Long, tedious work, alas...

4. When will the Grail be presented?

- On February 1, at the invitation of the Automat, I will participate in the "Battle of the traders", on March 1 - trade for real money.

5. Why do not you conduct this branch?

- No time, my friends. I would be happy to do menial jobs, but there are none and are not expected - except for Schrodinger's cat, and he himself does not mind fooling around.

6. Why don't you let someone else take over this thread?

- Come on!!! Show must go on! I'll be glad and support you with my comments.

Respectfully.

Why don't you team up with the League?

Alexander_K2:

I asked Georges to announce the TCs, not the pairs. Then the best TCs should be optimized. Doesn't listen to anyone from the word "at all"... Well, that's fine.

That's right, he doesn't listen.

Alexander_K2:

I asked Georges to announce the TCs, not the pairs. Then the best TCs should be optimized. Doesn't listen to anyone from the word "at all"... Fine.

OK, I'll give you a hint...

Catch the longest tails and ignore the frequent small increments.

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK, I'll give you a hint...

Catch the longest tails

Is that where there was no liquidity?

Reason: