Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 3

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, higher.

I repeat.

A quote can only go down or up from the same angle.

The scale has nothing to do with it.

neither add nor subtract.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
neither add nor subtract

Set the slope value parameter in the EA to make a decision and you will see what I mean.

Exactly the same for manual.

We only take into account the slope value which is independent of the scale

Renat Akhtyamov:

The price can only go down or up at the same angle.

I don't get it.

Well, let's say at the moment the Eurodollar price is 1.0450

The chart is a watch chart.

If we measure the slope in pips per bar - it's very simple. With a slope of, say, 20 pips per bar on the next bar the price will be 1.0470, and 1.0490 after a bar

And if we measure "20 degree slope" - what do you think the price will be on the next bar or across the bar?

George Merts:

I don't get it.

Well, let's say at the moment the Eurodollar price is 1.0450

The chart is a watch chart.

If we measure the slope in pips per bar - it's very simple. With a slope of, say, 20 pips per bar on the next bar the price will be 1.0470, and after a bar it will be 1.0490

And if we measure "at an angle of 20 degrees" - what price do you think will be on the next bar or every bar?

We can't change anything.

The angle is what it is, that's what it is.

We are observers, nothing more.

It is noticed that a good signal is 45 degrees or more

The angle should be in degrees.

The trend line is dynamic too, as well as its slope angle.

Renat Akhtyamov:

We can't change anything.

The angle is what it is.

We are observers, nothing more.

It has been observed that a good signal is 45 degrees or more

The angle should be in degrees.

The trend line is dynamic as well as its slope angle.

Well, I am asking - let's say the Euro price is 1.0450 at the moment. You are saying that the trend line is 45 degrees. What is the price on the next bar with such an inclination?

Here I have at an angle of 45 degrees - on the adjacent watch 1.0451. Do you think it is a "good signal"?

Vice versa - I change the scale in the way that the price will be 1.0500 on the adjacent bar and the trendline slope is 10 degrees. Will you say there is no signal?

You can't measure the slope of trendlines in degrees ! The slope of trend lines is measured only in points per bar or in points per time unit. The degrees may be any.

George Merts:

So I'm asking - let's say at the moment the Eurodollar price is 1.0450. You say that the trend line is 45 degrees. What is the price on the next bar with such an inclination?

I have 1.0451 on the adjacent watch at an angle of 45 degrees. Do you think it is a "good signal"?

Vice versa - I change the scale in the way that the price will be 1.0500 on the adjacent bar and the trendline slope is 10 degrees. No signal?

You can't measure the slope of trendlines in degrees ! The slope of trend lines is measured only in points per bar or in points per time unit. The degrees may be any.

That's not how you calculate it, not the right input data, not at all....

By the way, I'm not going to tell you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what you're thinking at all, wrong baseline, not at all....

By the way, I'm not going to tell you.

Like you're so smart? Like you're the only one who's so smart and everyone else is an idiot? Don't be so stupid. All that data is correct. Actually, the data doesn't matter, it's the flomulation of the problem that counts. There is a price on one bar, there is an angle, find the price on the adjacent bar.

We cannot do this because it is already clear to everyone who has even a little bit of a brain.

Just stop stupidly showing off, and don't be stupid. You think you're smarter than everyone else in the world? So far it's backfiring.

Also, he is not going to tell you)). High school kids are on fire!

What's the big deal about showing off? Let's have a laugh. It's not fatal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like you're so smart? Like you're the only one who's so smart and everyone else is an idiot? Don't be so stupid. All that data is correct. Actually, the data does not matter, it is the flomulation of the problem that counts. There is a price on one bar, there is an angle, find the price on the adjacent bar.

We cannot do this because it is already clear to everyone who has even a little bit of a brain.

Just stop stupidly showing off, and don't be stupid. You think you're smarter than everyone else in the world? So far it's backfiring.

Also, he is not going to tell you)). High school kids are on fire!

????

And the name of the branch?

Ha,

"typo."

))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

????

What's the title? The inverse of the problem. That was two bars and find the angle. Now it's one bar and an angle, find the price of the second bar.

Renat Akhtyamov:

????

Ha,"like" ))))

in keeping with the ponzi scheme that was put forward.
Reason: