From theory to practice - page 659

Roman Kutemov:
Yes, draw arrows )))

If I draw arrows DCs will cry.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If I draw arrows DCs will cry.

It's not all in a day's work! ))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is possible to adjust. You are careful, that's commendable. The screenshot shows not 2x, but a slightly modified factor, for a slightly veiled process.

P.S. There should be a topic for discussion. As it is, it's getting boring.

Some time ago I made something similar for myself. Only my channel width is 2*average daily bar size without taking into account shadows.

Add another indicator and you can trade.

khorosh:

Once upon a time I made something similar for myself. Only my channel width is 2*average daily bar size excluding shadows.

I could not find any regularity in the presented picture. Took me a long time looking and twisting. Maybe I am not good at abstract thinking.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Couldn't find a pattern in the illustration provided. I looked at it for a long time, twisting it around. Maybe I'm not good at abstract thinking.

Maybe that's the way it is). Price often reverses or corrects after a breakdown of the upper or lower boundary, or near the midline. This indicator makes it easy to see where price is in relation to the average daily range, which is always useful to know before making a decision to enter the market.

khorosh:

That's probably true). Price often reverses or corrects after a breakout of the upper or lower boundary, or near the midline. This indicator makes it easy to see where price is in relation to the mid-day range, which is always useful to know before making a decision to enter the market.

Superficially it is clear to me by the arrows. But the indicator turns out to be sideways.

Alexander, in the machine learning thread they gave a link to https://smart-lab.ru/blog/499678.php where they write that "Somehow it is not too strict and almost without formulas to "prove" that price increments on large timeframes are non-stationary normal". I remember you were just looking for normality.

О «теореме Ферма» теории вероятностей или о нормальности «бытия» (много буков)
О «теореме Ферма» теории вероятностей или о нормальности «бытия» (много буков)
  • smart-lab.ru
А точнее даже не о нем самом, а об известной центральной предельной теореме (ЦПТ) применительно к ценам. Что такое центральная предельная теорема в ее классическом виде? Пусть нам дана некоторая сумма большого числа случайных величин Х=х1+…+хN где каждое слагаемое имеет конечную и ненулевую дисперсию (как мы увидим далее в приложении к ценам...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Superficially it is clear to me by the arrows. But the indicator turns out to be sideways.

You have a strabismus.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The point is that the price does not go beyond twice the average size of the candle.

See for yourself.

Go for it guys. I'll let you in on a little bit of market secrets))

What's the use? The first trend will eat up everything earned in the channel.
Reason: