From theory to practice - page 288

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

such will be

Yes, it looks like 45 days:

Alexander_K2:

You have to work with the increments, Rena. With the increments. Know all about them. And the price is simply the integral of the increments.

I agree. Looks like you've seen two pictures. I deleted them. It's just that the wiki is interpreted ambiguously.

I just read another read on the subject of obtaining the distribution of increments. The final and correct version is above.

What does that mean? :

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

this is what's going to happen.

Now I see where you got the'bevelled double peak' from yesterday.

It's a bit awkward in the picture. The more "broken" chart, with two studs, is only 5 days.

The smoother one, with one hairpin, is 90 days. The more data you take for the histogram, the better.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I agree. It looks like you managed to see two pictures. I deleted them. It's just that the wiki is ambiguous.

I just read another read on the subject of obtaining distribution of increments. The final and correct version is above.

What does that mean? :

I have no idea. I think you're about to find the Grail, Rena. No kidding.

The first picture is as if someone had their butt on the grail and it cracked.

It's a golden rain of coins piling up in bags on their own ))

Alexander_K2:

I have no idea. I think you're about to find the Grail, Rena. No kidding.

I'm assuming it's from the younger TFs.

In each distribution of the current timeframe there are two distributions of the previous timeframe.

You gotta get the ticks, no skips, and build on them.

It seems to be going that way so far

Dr. Trader:

Now I see where you got the"bevelled double peak" from yesterday.

It's a bit awkward in the picture. The more "broken" chart, with two studs, is only 5 days.

The smoother one, with one hairpin - it is 90 days.

Yeah, I get it.

But it's still not clear what to do with all this in terms of the NS connection.

more manna and books.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

but it is still not clear what to do with all this in terms of communication with the NS

It is necessary to transform BP to Erlang flows of different orders K and feed the increments of such transformed series into the neural network. Select the best one by the results. This will be the golden grail, since I have already pocketed the wooden one.

Maxim, just do not forget to share at least in the form of a signal. We are waiting.

Alexander_K2:
You need to convert BP to Erlang's threads of different orders K and feed such converted series into a neural network in increments. Select the best one according to the results. This will be the golden grail, since I have already pocketed the wooden one.

I think fxsaber wrote about thinning ticks via custom MT5 symbols

Only you need to take not the initial BP but the increments, and then thin them, right?

Reason: