[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 181

Mixon777:

This means trading on Gann + divergence on dates + rainbow + cluster indicators - both gold and silver fell today

On the euro pound - bears activated

Do you know how to trade with this strategy, this is the 2nd time I've asked.

-DEN-:
Do you know how to trade with this strategy, this is the 2nd time I've asked.

I have results - that's the main thing, you can trade on intuition, but it's a question of philosophy or SPDR...

Mixon777:
08 divergence in the high zone...

What does it mean? Chattering?

-DEN-:
Do you know how to trade with this strategy?

There are 2 methods of calculation - but the first method turned out to be trend divergence calculation -

If I knew how, I would be a thousand times richer than you - but so far I am gaining experience - combining common signals and so far, profit-

8 Number divergence - on pairs to USD - in the trend itself will change completely after the 12th - 13th

If tomorrow they will buy but the price will not go up, only sell - the euro is one of the most technical on account of corrections and divergences

Advisor returned to yesterday's buy level and opened another buy )))) 100% retracement, though )))) What did Gunn say about it, by the way? )))

Mixon777:

If I knew how, I'd be a thousand times richer than you - but for now I'm gaining experience - combining common signals and so far, profi

Get rich, get rich ....
Isn't that you, Misha? I dug it up in a neighbouring thread ..... I think so.

aaaa....Michael, don't take it all, at least leave us "hamsters" to lick

artikul:
Adviser went back to yesterday's buy level and opened another buy )))) 100% retracement though )))) By the way, what did Gunn say about it ? )))

Trend until the 11th - 12th then a complete trend reversal - and before that every 2 days divergence -

After 13th by the way - the moon will be fully approaching and will start to pull back - and then we wait for reversals and collapses

I used to calculate highs and lows - but these are actually divergences - why did I get a month profit on AUD USD? because I was in a trend and the trend was on SELL - that is, under the rainbow -

On EUR GBP I fucked up because I was not trending but only high or low - but it's really a divergence -

According to the rainbow - and this is 90% divergence or reversal - who wants a trend, buy - who is waiting for a reversal, wait for the next divergence and there is a reversal

>>>>>>>>> aaaa....Michael, just don't take it all, leave us "hamsters" to lick ourselves.

I am also a hamster, but I have to understand things - I do not have billions to turn against the trend or to do great things, I have to do everything as everyone does in the trend! )

Mixon777:

There are 2 methods of calculation - but the first method turned out to be trend divergence calculation -

If I knew how, I would be a thousand times richer than you - but so far I am gaining experience - combining common signals and so far, profit-

8 Number divergence - on pairs to USD - in the trend itself will change completely after the 12th - 13th

If they buy tomorrow, but the price will not go up, only sell - the euro is one of the most technical on account of corrections and divergences

VKontakte there is a manual for this system, is it yours?

odiseif

+1

Reason: