From theory to practice - page 402

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In this image, I see a clear buy signal.

I agree.

Here, put it on, so far it's not overdrawing and coincides with my interpretation of trend-finding (two dotted lines)

I can clearly see that I can only buy for the time being

There they are: the three Erlang flows and the actual Laplace distribution...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Rena, such a question. Ever since reading the Predictions and Consequences thread.

Here, all the old-timers: Tantric, Strange, Lumberjack, .... (Oh, those were the days!) They trade on the daily basis, on the long term.

Of course, there are objective reasons for that - all flows and distributions are shaped there, the error probability is -->0.

Do you have enough patience? How many trades per month or so?

P.S. I want to switch to D1, but knowing my character I am afraid I will get bored.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Agreed.

Here, put it in, it's not redrawing yet...

So the formula will make it redraw anyway. Slowly, little by little.

Alexander_K2:

Godspeed, brother (a la Mihail Marchukajtes)!

Sitting in an Erlang 1st order stream with p=0.6 for the coming week.

Either chest in crosses or head in bushes.

Let me ask you something. Do you have a trading system based on this indicator? Well, there are volumes, SL, TP, etc.

Alexander_K2:

Rena, such a question. Ever since reading the Predictions and Consequences thread.

Here, all the old-timers: Tantric, Strange, Lumberjack, .... (Oh, those were the days!) They trade on the daily basis, on the long term.

Of course, there are objective reasons for that - all flows and distributions are shaped there, the error probability is -->0.

Do you have enough patience? How many trades per month or so?

P.S. I want to switch to D1, but knowing my character I'm afraid I will get bored.

I do not trade time, but profit.

Time is money

So a day, a month, a year makes no difference.

I have never been in a hurry.

There are drawdowns of course, because the market is not a sponsor and we cannot make 100 per cent predictions, including for ourselves.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let me ask you something. Do you have a trading system formed for this indicator? You know, volumes, SL, TP, etc.?

Of course. Why else would I be ranting here?

But... I don't like the profit percentage. So far on the real +6...7% per month. Insanely low. Not the Grail... The Grail is hiding in the streams of Erlang and I'll get it out.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So the formula will still make you re-draw. Slowly, little by little.

I'm keeping an eye on this turkey.

although....

it's easy to see where the price is going without any indices,

if you have at least one reference point, you don't need anything else.

Alexander K2 look at the message in private!

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Alexander K2 look at the message in private!

Answered.

Alexander_K2:

Of course you are. Why else would I be ranting?

But... I don't like the profit percentage. So far on the real +6...7% a month. Insanely low. Not the Grail... The Grail is hiding in the flows of Erlang and I will take it out.

For large depots with reliable TS it's normal. But such percentages are not suitable for small ones.

Reason: