From theory to practice - page 403

Uladzimir Izerski:

For large depots with a reliable TS it's OK. But for small ones, such percentages are of course not suitable.

The funny thing is that practically the same system was showing up to 100% a month on demo. However, at that time I traded 16 currency pairs at a time, while now I trade only on 4.

Maybe, it is the reason for that? I don't know...

Alexander_K2:

The funny thing is that on the demo the same system practically showed up to 100% per month. However, at that time I was trading 16 currency pairs at the same time, and now I only trade on 4.

Maybe, it is the reason for that? I don't understand...

The more pairs, the easier it is to lose...

Well, how do you make the price start to walk on such laws:

- that's another story altogether..............................

Alexander_K2:

The funny thing is that on the demo the same system practically showed up to 100% per month. However, at that time I was trading 16 currency pairs at the same time, and now I only trade on 4.

Maybe, it is the reason for that? I do not understand.

Trading more instruments is more stable. But it is not possible to do it manually. Only ATS.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, how to make sure that the price follows the laws you want is a different story..............................

The price moves as it should. You just have to get into the right non-linear space-time dimension. I'm already there.

Alexander_K2:

The price moves as it should. You just have to get into the right non-linear space-time dimension. I'm already there.

Uncle Sashka, we just need to study why and how the price moves.

The rest is just brain training, nothing more.

For example, the neural networkers have finally summed up the results of their ATS:

Renat Akhtyamov:

The neural networkers finally summed up the results of their PBXs:

Well, I stand by my opinion - a pure neural network will never work.

Asaulenko has the only correct solution there. He uses a channel strategy like mine, and the neural network outputs an additional parameter for input/output, i.e. it works like a classifier.

Alexander_K2:

Well, I stand by my opinion - a pure neural network will never work.

The only correct solution there is Asaulenko's. He uses a channel strategy like mine, and the neural network produces an additional parameter for input/output, i.e. it works as a classifier.

He has no strategy, it's clear to everyone but you, he's retired and bored on the forum.

how much you can discuss here what is not there :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

He has no strategy, it's been clear to everyone but you, he's retired, he's bored on the forum.

how much you can talk about what's not there :)

i'm having a party today

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm having a party today.

)

(SINGING) Every day is a feast for the poor in spirit

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

He has no strategy, it's been clear to everyone but you, he's retired, he's bored on the forum.

How long can you talk about something that doesn't exist :)

No, no, Max, he has a strategy. Only he, for reasons known to him alone, does not want to reveal it. He is afraid of competition, just like Alyoshenka the son.

Reason: