From theory to practice - page 1978

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Controlled leaks of ancillary systems (without opening up the core) can quite safely fuel interest

Frankly, it is confusing to see their fund system in which the biggest profits end up with the most secret fund, which is inaccessible to outside investors.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Frankly, it's embarrassing to see their fund system where the biggest profits end up with the most secret fund, inaccessible to outside investors.

Don't be so openly jealous)))))))

It's easier to set up your own fund.

What's not enough neurons orunavailable as an outside investor ?

So there is a plant as reliable as steel)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

To be honest, it's confusing about their fund system in which the biggest profits end up with the most secret fund, which is inaccessible to outside investors.

I think they have simply built up an amount they can "digest". There seems to be a double-digit sum of billions.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

To be honest, it's confusing about their fund system, where the biggest profit is made by the most secret fund, which is not accessible to outside investors.

But the fund system works like clockwork :-) They may not know how to build, but they're pretty good at breaking things down.

they work out one side of the quid and the other when they have to. On the lower corners of the zigzag W1 are disasters and psychosis in the states, on the upper corners are disasters and wars in the rest of the world. Both are the results of "secret funds"

Доктор:

I think they've just racked up an amount they can "digest". There seems to be a double-digit sum in the billions.

Mystery is part of the image. Good when it's just the appealing part, more often and worse when it hides things that aren't necessary. There is a demand for transparency in the management of money which is not one's own for a reason)

And secrecy and the protection of know-how are different things. )

Доктор:

I think they've just built up an amount they can "digest".

That's probably true.

Доктор:

I think they've just racked up an amount they can "digest". There seems to be a double-digit sum of billions.

The naivety is impressive.

Gaining yards without the customer noticing. Let the honey get poisoned))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Volodya, who plays with his 10 quid, of course knows the ins and outs of one of the top hedge funds in history

Uladzimir Izerski:

Cool. ++.

Not really.

it's not going to turn the price around.

;)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Volodya, who plays with his 10 quid, of course knows the ins and outs of one of the top hedge funds in history.

A bad gambler who hasn't noticed a few yards lying around. Hee hee)

Reason: