10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 12

OnGoing:
In that case, where is the guarantee that such losses will be repeated more often than profits appear? So, you have a stop loss, but it is expressed as a percentage of the deposit. Except that it is set, as I understand it, for luck rather than by formalized rules with a positive MO.

I do not need any guarantees, I need profit. There aren't many things with a guarantee in trading. My Stop Loss is not a part of my TS, but simply a tool to "protect" my deposit - yes, it is.

Define your terminology )))) One speaks of a technical stop and the other of a system stop )))

Figar0:

But I don't need guarantees, I need profit. There aren't many things with a guarantee in trading. My Stop Loss is not a part of my TS, but just a tool to "protect" my deposit - yes, that's right.

I think you are just trying to convince yourself that the stop is not part of your TS. Because if you don't limit the losses, they will inevitably grow, if only because of the spread. This means that you do limit them according to your own rules, even if you don't put a visible stop.

After a series of such virtual stops, there comes a time when a big stop (3-5% of the depo) comes in. If the system expectation is negative, this scenario can repeat indefinitely, or rather as long as there is a deposit.

One can only be amazed at how scarce and unreliable the information about Forex is, if such topics and such disputes arise! No wonder, because it plays into the hands of those who are cutting their spreads and losing the deposits of naive clients.

The market is full of manipulations and deceit around this swamp, and even here there are a lot of provocations from certain people: I'm earning and you do not get it, kill yourselves! Fucking earners, geniuses of conceit...

To the author: do not listen and do not fall for any bullshit... This forum brings together programmers, mathematicians, psychologists, engineers, people who are not of the last mind, and no one has found a stable method to earn significant amounts of money.

All that forex has to offer is :

All that forex has to offer is the possibility of taking a big risk, with no stops, usually a quick rise and fall, because no matter how much you are lucky, you have just one bad luck and "all that you have gained by hard work ... "... gone down the drain, along with time, energy and nerves...

or a stable, MALORISKA trade, with minor fluctuations in the depo, and a gradual growth, as a result of a positive MO series of transactions! If that is present in the strategy itself ...

The point of the first game is if there is sufficient side income (not from Forex) and extra money to play. Then you may have 10% and 20% per day, but not for a very long time, with foregone results. You will make and 100% for three weeks, but in the end give them to who knows where and you do not even have their own.

The meaning of the second - if we are talking about a very solid deposit, say, 400 thousand rubles, and 5% per month will be a tangible income. But try to make 5% a month in low-risk trading!

I'll say more: if you find a stable, guaranteed method to do 5% per month, or more precisely, 79% per year - you'll become a legend and can successfully provide services as a guru of asset management.

p.s. 1% a day.... :) That's fantastic too, son.... :)

All right )))) Doubling the $50-100 deposit in a day is not a problem. Nobody pays attention to big risks, the depo is small. ))) To double $1000 - is a big problem. This is purely psychological. The prospect to lose everything because of large lots is very unattractive. That is why the bigger the deposit, the more traders are inclined to take less risk. )))

Just as a confirmation. The system is not designed by me.

Same TS, but with 5 times the MM.

denis_orlov:

One can only be amazed at how scarce and unreliable the information about Forex is, if such topics and such disputes arise! No wonder, because it plays into the hands of those who are cutting their spreads and losing the deposits of naive clients.

The market is full of manipulations and deceit around this swamp, and even here there are a lot of provocations from certain people: I'm earning and you do not get it, kill yourselves! Fucking earners, geniuses of conceit...

To the author: Do not listen to or believe in such nonsense... They are not very intelligent people who have not yet found a stable method for earning an impressive amount of money. significant amounts of money.

All that forex has to offer is :

All that forex has to offer is the possibility of taking big risks, with no stops, usually a quick rise and fall, because no matter how lucky you are, you have just one bad luck and "all that you have gained by hard work ... "... gone down the drain, along with time, energy and nerves...

or a stable, MALORISKA trade, with minor fluctuations in the depo, and a gradual growth, as a result of a positive MO series of transactions! If that is present in the strategy itself ...

The point of the first game is if there is sufficient side income (not from Forex) and extra money to play. Then you may have 10% and 20% per day, but not for very long, with foregone results. You will make and 100% for three weeks, but at the end give them to who knows where and you do not even have their own.

The meaning of the second - if we are talking about a very solid deposit, say, 400 thousand rubles, and 5% per month will be a tangible income. But try to make 5% a month in low-risk trading!

I'll say more: if you find a stable, guaranteed method to do 5% per month, or more precisely, 79% per year - you'll become a legend and can successfully provide services as a guru of asset management.

p.s. 1% a day.... :) That's fantastic too, son.... :)

Bullshit )))), I will now show you at least 3 simple indicators that give 2.5p per day 100% = your 5% per month = 79% p.a., at mm 0.1 lot per 1000u.e. If there is a signal from the indicator, start taking your pips and go to sleep, stop = reverse signal, ie entered the buy, went the wrong way there was a reverse signal to sell, go out with a loss and turn over. With potential stops at 5-10 pips and takeoffs of 30 or 5% it's ridiculous.

SergSV:

Bullshit )))), I will now show you at least 3 simple indicators that give 2.5p per day 100% = your 5% per month = 79% per annum, at mm 0.1 lot per 1000U. If there is a signal from the indicator, start taking your pips and go to sleep, stop = reverse signal, ie entered the buy, went the wrong way there was a reverse signal to sell, go out with a loss and turn over. With potential stops at 5-10 pips and takeoffs of 30 or 5% it's ridiculous.

Looking forward! Camon!

paukas:

I see, another tester-grammer.

As you like. The Expert Advisor works on three strategies at the same time. To enter it takes data from M15 to H1, and from M1 and M5 to specify the entries. It is tested on open prices on M1 - the most correct test. Although Expert Advisor does not really care, it is the same for ticks, it just takes longer to test.

In the first variant, the initial lot is 0.01 per 1000 USD of a deposit. In the second variant, it is 0.05 per 1000 USD. Afterwards this ratio is also invariable. Indices are not optical. At different parts it shows different profitability, but it never goes beyond the specified drawdown.

10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance?

Reason: