From theory to practice - page 196

Alexander_K2:

Without this deal:

the farewell to this branch would be incomplete.

In 3 weeks, +150%.

Not even interesting, gentlemen. Expected to meet a more serious opponent.

NOT INTERESTED. There you go.

It's just over sitting.
open a signal and trade for at least 3 months - then something will become clear.

Not trading this week - working on converting the original time tick flow to a Poisson flow. Tough...

Without exponential readout time intervals, this problem is not solved at all.

I tried my best, but in a sliding observation window = 12 hours, at exponential intervals of quote reading (with an offset = 3 seconds) the intensity of real quotes still can hardly be transformed into a Poisson flow...

This is, for example, how the intensity looks like for EURJPY:

And that's where the Grail is, folks. And not a simple one, but made of pure gold.

Next week I will try the window = 16 hours.

Gentlemen! You little dope-eared children!

Lest you think I have left you to your fate, having previously stolen the keys to happiness, I publish the results of my transactions for the month:

Just under 200%. Not much, of course... But, we are stubborn and only at the beginning of the journey. Aren't we?

Alexander_K2:

Lest you think I have left you to your fate, having previously stolen the keys to happiness, I publish the results of my transactions for the month:

Just under 200%. Not much, of course... But, we are stubborn and only at the beginning of the journey. Aren't we?

You can't be so greedy, 200% is more than you need for a normal deposit).

Alexander_K2:

Due to some events, 3-4 days ago I opened demo on MQ - there was a topic about it -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/228434.

All in all, for some hours, and between jobs, for several days I have "traded" manually, also with 0.01 lot, 13 demo-bucks. I think, and so believe, but if someone doubts I can show the total -10013 quid. I will not show you the deals - I don't want to)).

In your report surprises not the total, but the timing of its achievement of the Grail. After all Gaal).

Демо-счет от MetaQuotes. Возможности?
Демо-счет от MetaQuotes. Возможности?
  • www.mql5.com
23 марта мой ДЦ прекращает свое существование в РФ. Пока буду подбирать другой ДЦ, временно нужен хотя-бы демо. Самый ближайший MetaQuotes...

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen! You children, you big ears!

The main thing is not to burn your wings, like that bird.

Everybody got it right?

$13 on the demo and $43 on the real one.

Learn, commoners, and think about who you are.

The results are in, the grails are proven, arividerci!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Everybody got it right?

$13 on the demo and $43 on the real one.

Learn, commoners, and think about who you are.

The results are in, the grail is proven, arividerci!

Not 43, but 68, and not on the real, but on the Graal.)) And in one month, mind you. And here, in a few hours, and in between.)) And without the Grail.

In fact, the demo on Forex is not very different from the real one. Although, I am done with it now. I have already watched what I wanted to watch.

I actually have a real account too, but I prefer demo for experiments.

And one more, for general fun, so to speak:

It's to the question of whether the Grail can withstand long trends.

It does.

Reason: