From theory to practice - page 1207

vladevgeniy:
Where's the transport shop manager?) It's the middle of the week, isn't it? No?))

Especially for you, Felix:

So that you don't cry and believe in miracles.

Alexander_K:

Especially for you, Felix:

So that you don't cry and believe in miracles.

Unfortunately, theDiffusion signal is disabled and unavailable.

I don't care.

It was a great start, but something went wrong.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The signal is switched off on purpose so that sufferers will not stare at it, but look for the "trend/float" key.

Alexander_K:

The signal is switched off on purpose, so that sufferers will not stare at it, but look for the "trend/float" key.

Well actually ... if your system fails it will be much easier for you if no one knows about it;)

Because the reason is that you're still not sure of anything.

Because your gut tells you that you haven't found what you're looking for and you're just fooling yourself...

that's what they do... You're not the first, you're not the last...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't know your age. Doesn't matter.

It's just that I had to live in a time of cultural degradation. In music, dance, poetry.

Do you play music? Dance? Do you remember Voznesensky?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Music? Do you dance? Do you remember Voznesensky?

That's when he went quietly... I guess a wave of aesthetics hit him... They say a lot of people were not spared...

Олег avtomat:

that's when he went quietly.

Don't mock the man. He's just like us.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Don't mock the man. He's just like us.

Oh, come on... he's better!

I don't know how to improve your design. Swap the left hemisphere with the right?

khorosh:
Iron logic - 2 options: either north or south).

Actually, it's great logic, I do it too :-)

In the past you draw the past, in the future you draw the options. And suddenly you can see exactly what is being realised now.

ULAD calculates the channels of "deviations/variations" and catches the moment when the strong_worlds bring back the rushed momentum in the required direction.

This is not a universal method and only works in forex (only with fiat currencies, only with majors). But it works :)

Reason: