From theory to practice - page 1090

secret:

And you want 50, don't you?

I understand

;)

In fact, profitability is an incorrect metric. It can be varied several times by changing the lot and the risk varies accordingly.

That is why you should specify the yield and the drawdown over a year, for example.

secret:

You have me confused with someone else) I have +550% for last year)

550 with compound interest? That's 17% per month.
if it is not the sum of the monthly interest for the year.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and you want 50, don't you?

I understand

;)

Thank you for your clarification, 45 and 50 are of course heaven and earth.

Alexander_K:

From now on, I'm a lapdog and a collective farmer. But! Only here, in our dimension. I'm going for a walk in Minkowski space... The Grail and Schrodinger's runaway cat are over there.

Jump in a tractor and go to the girls' dance party at the village club - the cat's in the kitchen, and the grail is filled with piss-poor piano. ;)

multiplicator:
550 with compound interest? That's 17% a month.
If it's not a year's worth of interest.

I don't use reinvestment. Myfxbook, it seems to count with reinvestment, according to techniques known to him alone.

secret:

did Friday's momentum not hit you?)

multiplicator:

did Friday's momentum not hit you?)

It's just the beginning of a move.

will crash much lower.

Renat Akhtyamov:
another misconception

---

In a window that has lost its previous decent momentum, because of the shift in the window, you may get a mirror image of the previous analysis

Fix the start of the calculation right up to the close of the trade

Tried such a window with a fixed reference point. From the beginning of yesterday... for any other period, on the principle of initial period t = say 240 minutes then in the next step a window of 241 minutes ... 242 minutes etc. entry if the signal occurs at some point in the countdown and not immediately. The window increases by a minute until the trade closes, then everything starts again.

I do not see anything interesting, maybe I was not watching it well. The order may hang open for a long time causing slippage and not the fact that it will close in the end with profit.

I was looking at the price and amount of increments graph, of course not always the same movement.

I thought the correlation of increments of the price and increments of the sum of increments will give something as a signal filter. As a result the correlation is within 0.5-1, in fact it makes no difference at what point to enter it does not improve anything.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Tried such a window with a fixed reference point. From the beginning of yesterday... for any other period, on the principle of initial period t = say 240 minutes then in the next step window 241 minutes ... 242 minutes etc. entry if the signal occurs at some point in the countdown and not immediately. The window increases by a minute until the trade closes, then everything starts again.

I have not found anything interesting, maybe I have not watched it well. I don't know, maybe I was bad looking. The deals may be opened and closed for a long time with drawdown.

Once I looked at the price and sum increments graph, of course it is not always the same movement. I thought that the correlation of price increments and sum increments

As a result the correlation is in the range 0.5 - 1, in fact it makes no difference at what point to enter the market.

it means that the signal to buy/sell is equally probable?

he'll be like that if he's stupidly late entering.

Reason: