From theory to practice - page 1084

Алексей Тарабанов:

Note - the average of the currently known numbers. Learn the math.

so? what did i say wrong? do you want to get the average of the currently unknown numbers?))

then you should go to the blind women Vanga or Nina.

multiplicator:
here was the EURUSD momentum at 8:00 today. did you know ahead of time that it was coming?)
There was no news.

Arrows in real time

Andrey Dik:

so? what did i say wrong? do you want to get the average of numbers that are still unknown at the moment?)))

then you go to the blind wenches Vanga or Nina.

Mentally healthy. Just a fool.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Arrows in real time

on the indicator a buy signal?

And if it drops to 1.0912, will you throw out the indicator?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Mentally healthy. Just a fool.

Ah, you should have said so, I wouldn't have reacted to your posts then...)

Renat Akhtyamov:

is there a buy signal on the indicator?

and if it goes down to 1.0912, will you throw the turkey out?

Renat, the screenshot is the current screen. Yesterday's sell is in effect, no buy signal.

The trend, as you see, has been broken. We go down, I do not know where, - I do not predict, you know.

It's depressing, similar to November 1997, a new Asian crisis?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Renat, the screenshot is the current screen. Yesterday's sell is in effect, no buy signal.

small green dot visible in the basement

Renat Akhtyamov:
The little green dot is visible in the basement

I posted this indicator in Kotobaza, you can download it, I recommend it. Shows how many days a level has been breached and how serious it is. Not a signal. The signal is the arrow, the filter is the trend. The last one I have the right to touch with my hands.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I posted this indicator in Kotobaza, you can download it, I recommend it. Shows how many days a level has been breached and how serious it is. Not a signal. The signal is the arrow, the filter is the trend. I have the right to touch the last one with my hands.

The indicator is not a bad one. But I have my own tools.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The indicator is not a bad one. But I have my own tools.

This is a welcome development. By the way, on EURJPY, a very convincing reversal signal has been formed. Sorry, no signal yet, but its formation level has been formed.

Reason: