From theory to practice - page 1079

Alexander_K:
In a recent thread, some guy was frantically babbling about lag-free averages. Did anyone understand any of his brainstorming? Can you spell out his idea more clearly here (because the uncle got banned)?

It's one of the myths of ancient Greece.)

I'm not that uncle, but I don't see any reason for the lagging average either. Name one.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I'm not that uncle, but I don't see the reason for the lag in the middle either. Name one at least.

Oh, good question.

I second that:

where does the lag come from, what are your thoughts?

---

like with the naked eye:

The MA's going down, I think it's time to sell.

remove the MA, and we see that the kotier went up, i.e. it's too late.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, good question.

seconded:

where does the lag come from, what are your thoughts?

---

like with the naked eye:

MA's going down, I think it's time to sell.

we remove the MA, and we see - the price went up, i.e. it's too late.

Renat, it's you, not the mashka.

Mashka is not a lagging indicator.

Алексей Тарабанов:
The mashka is not a lagging indicator.

Yeah, well, why would the mashka be late... It instantly answers the question "what is the average of this number?" without smiles.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Mashka is not a lagging indicator.

Probably

But I won't join the MA fan club, 100%.

Alexander_K:
In a recent thread, some guy was desperately babbling about lag-free averages. Did anyone understand any of his brainstorming? Can you make his idea clearer here (because he got banned)?

In plain language: my uncle was talking nonsense. This is obvious to anyone who has done school mathematics.

Alexander_K:
In one of the recent threads some guy was desperately babbling about lag-free averages. Did anyone understand any of his brainstorming? Can you make his idea clearer here (because he got banned)?

You don't need a ban to realise that lag-free averages exist and are nothing new. Everyone knows about them and there is no point in writing about them, especially since many here steadily dislike them and even reject them. Like - fi, your indicator is rebuilt).

However, applying them will bring a lot of surprises).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You don't need a ban to realise that lag-free averages exist and are nothing new. Everyone knows about them and there is no point in writing about them, especially since many here steadily dislike them and even reject them. Like - fi, your indicator is rebuilt).

However, their application will bring a lot of surprises).

they don't work well on kinks
Reason: