From theory to practice - page 1223

There isa grail, and the DTs invented it themselves by artificially widening the spread at midnight. 5 points on all pairs are easily taken

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is a grail, and it was invented by DTs with artificial spread widening at midnight. 5 pips on all the pairs are easily taken

Is that what...? I haven't found the right word yet. All right, then.

He's offended by those who gave him opportunities.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Is that what...? I haven't found the right word yet. All right, then.

He resents those who gave him opportunities.

I'm not offended, on the contrary. Try selling a few minutes before midnight yourself, see what happens

Vladimir Baskakov:
I am not offended, on the contrary. Try it yourself a couple of minutes before midnight to sell, see what happens.

You surprise me)) Not the first year on the market)

Who makes you trade at night? Isn't the day enough for you and your wife is sound asleep, so you sneak out to the computer?

Uladzimir Izerski:

You surprise me)) Not the first year on the market)

Who makes you trade at night? Isn't the day enough for you and your wife is sound asleep, so you sneak out to the computer?

That's not the point.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I am not offended, on the contrary. Try selling a few minutes before midnight yourself, see what happens.
You won't be able to buy it back later, the Asc will go up.

secret:
You won't be able to buy back later, Ask will go up.
First of all, many pairs will have a gap, others will normalise after an hour. You may try it on the demo.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're way off base on this one.

Probably hit the target))

But seriously.

Nobody hides the spread and swap. If the peeps don't understand on that level, then WOW better to sleep with your wife).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Probably hit the target))

But seriously.

No one is hiding the spread and swap. If the peeps don't get it at this level, then EVERYTHING.

You're somehow out of the loop, you're making your own movie.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're somehow out of touch with your movies.

This is the life of a trader. You can't get away from it.

Reason: