From theory to practice - page 1077

Alexander_K:

Nah. OI is Oleksiy Ivanovich :))) And there's no other way.

Give Intellect and money to forex and move into Ward 6).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You're so preoccupied with other people's screen savers that you forget about your own, which (according to your method) says you have a shortage (or overabundance) of marbles.

The sum of scarcity and excess ends up being neutrality.

Each hit of the ball to the group, excites the thought energy of the balls and returns the desired result.

It's hard to get the result you want with a lamb, but you can make yourself look like a shepherd.

Psychology is a complicated thing, it works on a subconscious level. No matter who is hiding behind clever words, everyone has long read your character.

And mine)) I don't hide it.

I understand that it is impossible.))

Staying as I am.

That's it guys - reinstalling Windows and VisSim, which means the battle for the Grail continues.

Once again, I recommend reading

http://sci.alnam.ru/book_dsp.php?id=155

12.2. Вероятностная структура нестационарного процесса
  • sci.alnam.ru
Как показано на рис. 12.1, статистические свойства нестационарного случайного процесса определенные усреднением по ансамблю в момент времени I, не инвариантны относительно переноса момента Следовательно, при любом вероятностная структура случайной величины зависит от Точнее говоря, нестационарная плотность вероятности случайной величины имеет...

Martin Cheguevara:

Wait a minute, I think I've got something. Are you saying that if the price stops, it means that it has already dumped everyone and therefore the market will react predictably?

What you're saying is impossible to do otherwise, because there is no other place to take data from.

If this is what I think it is, then the formula is really simple.)

And I did it long ago, I just didn't know how to apply it. But I've often seen it work, because at those moments it doesn't matter where the price moves.)

The only question is how do you accurately estimate these moments?

if the price stopped in a flat, it means that the pattern you drew at the current moment has a horizontal line, not a sloping one

but a flat may be a stepping stone to a trend and not a reversal to pump up the counter-trends

i agree, it's not going to be clear until you know what you want

Study the exchange thoroughly, for example CME

eventually the predictability will be so obvious you won't be able to believe your eyes

You should fill your knowledge, don't put on rose-colored glasses.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The sum of scarcity and excess eventually results in neutrality.

Each hit of the ball to the group, excites the thought energy of the balls and returns the desired result.

With a lamb it's hard to get the result you want, but you can make yourself look like a shepherd.

Psychology is a complicated thing, it works on a subconscious level. No matter who is hiding behind clever words, everyone has long read your character.

And mine)) I don't hide it.

I understand that it is impossible.))

Staying as I am.

Stay in moderation when you excite the balls. Might get you for the rollers.

Renat Akhtyamov:

if the price has stopped in a flat, it means that the pattern you drew at the moment has a horizontal line, not a sloping one

But a flat may only be a stepping stone to a trend, not a reversal, in order to pump out the counter-trend.

I agree it won't be clear until you know what you want.

Study the stock exchange, for example CME

Eventually the predictability will be so obvious you won't believe your eyes.

Don't put on rose-colored glasses.

There's the rub.)
No, Renate, I always have a slanted line. It's just that this line is very convenient for determining the current state of the market.
I'll have the same inclined line instead of the horizontal one, but the movements on both sides of this inclined line will be mutually exclusive.)
This line is probably drawn a little differently in yours)
And that's why you and I don't understand each other.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Maintain moderation when you excite the balls. You might get hit for the rollers.

If you weren't offended, I'd have a completely different attitude towards you. No further questions for you, live happily and richly!

Martin Cheguevara:
Oh, here's the rub.)
No, Renat, it's always sloping. It's just this line is very convenient to determine the current market condition
I will have the same inclined line instead of the horizontal one, but the movements on both sides of this inclined line will be mutually exclusive.)
This line is probably drawn a little differently in yours)
And that's why we don't understand each other.)

It's been a long time since I drew it.

It's simpler.

but there was a time when I was struggling...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I haven't drawn for a long time.

It's simpler than that.

but I used to bother with it...

You don't have to draw it yourself. Let the computer draw, you can see a lot of interesting things there. Beyond our view of the market.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You don't have to draw it yourself. Let the computer do the drawing. You can see a lot of interesting things there. Beyond our view of the market.

everything is.

people like us:

- in the market

- have invented formulas

- invented the adaptability of quotes

- invented the system of how to drain

and so on and so on

the only thing left to do is to stupidly figure it all out and not give in
Reason: