From theory to practice - page 1054

vladevgeniy:

So I guess everyone here was looking for an answer on how to make money on a coin...)) And now I'm on the outside looking in. Oh la la))

Well you can not, just say so, why should I leave the forum?

apr73:

I honestly didn't understand half of what you wrote.

Can you explain how to make money from random wandering?

Or on a coin to explain?

All the new ones who come here start teaching the old ones how to make a coin.)

Look at the chart and coins will pop out. If you stare long enough, paper money will come out.)

apr73:
Well if you can't, just say so, why should I get kicked off the forum?

God forbid... You'll get kicked out)))

vladevgeniy:

God forbid... You'll get kicked out of it yourself)))

I'm going from simple, if I don't win in simple games, how will I win in others ?

apr73:
Well, if you can't, just say so, why should I be shamed out of the forum?

It is impossible to make money on a coin.

You can make money on SB in one case: if someone buys coloured images with incomprehensible dots from you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

All the new ones who come here start teaching the old ones how to coin.)

Look at the chart and the pennies will pop out.

I doubt it will. I'm not going to teach anyone, I'm not old enough yet.

apr73:
I doubt it will pop out. I'm not going to teach anyone, I'm not old enough yet.

Is 73 the year of birth or age?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It is impossible to make money on a coin.

There is only one way to make money on a SB: if someone buys coloured images with incomprehensible dots from you.

Do you think this person is joking ?

Wizard20182018.11.28 18:00 of market charts, and all their "knowledge" can be safely discarded, because it is not good for trading, except for harm, because it prevents you from seeing the market as it is, distorting reality, etc.

The market is a living environment. You just have to adapt to it. The problem is that by virtue of the structure and structure of the market chart, it is unnatural for human nature to act successfully in the market, that is, to trade profitably. The paradox, markets are a product of the human psyche, but humans are totally unadapted to them.It is not even concrete knowledge and experience that contradict it, millions of years of evolution have formed human psyche so that it is very difficult for it to adapt to the process at markets. It is not natural for it.Every cell of the body protests when trading the grail, even after many years. The trades seem to be completely idiotic.

But the more we look at it the better.Robots are written by the same people, with their delusions and transfer their misunderstanding of the process and their "psyche" into the program. It's very hard to really get away from that.

MTS answers the question "What to do?" But in order to answer it correctly, the person writing the program must understand "what is going on" Shiryaev's question "What process is going on?" is the key one in trading, whatever one may think of it.

apr73:
I'm going from simple, if I don't win in simple games, how will I win in others ?

What do you mean by "simple games"? You can win at cards if you understand the logic of the game - there are no random events. You can win at football, checkers and many other games, but only if you know the game and have experience.

You can win at bookmaker's betting - you can calculate there as well, my brother's friend is not poor at it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Is 73 the year of birth or age?

)))))))))))))))))))

Reason: