From theory to practice - page 583

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Research is also unnecessary. We should be picking up alien signals.

And laughing matter of fact, who's checking it out? Maybe an egf with a radio would work. But it is unlikely that they will open a thread here to test the hypothesis.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

But laughingly, who's checking? Maybe egf with radio would work. But it is unlikely that they will open a branch here to test the hypothesis.

Then a bottle of 40-degree water+antenna. More reliable.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Interesting story, went to get a bottle ... I'll hook up a satellite dish to it, should get better reception.

p/s. And that's how it turns out, when there's no result, sneers like that trader with the bottle.

And the bottle with something stronger than cola)

In fact, the sneers have become part of the winning strategy there.

From my window I see a man walking through every morning, apparently to the shop, and he seems to have something wrong with his head. He's always talking to an invisible friend about something, and sometimes he's just arguing so hard about something.

Maybe he is crazy because of the forex. Then Khorosh was right about the roof going off.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

From my window I see a man walking through every morning, apparently to the shop, and he seems to have something wrong with his head. He's always talking to an invisible friend about something, and sometimes he's just arguing about something.

There's almost a joint of them walking the streets now). They're just talking on the phone.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Now there are almost a few of them walking the streets.) They're just talking on the phone.)

Not on the phone, because you can tell there's something wrong with it.

GBPUSD trade last week.

Not much of a comedian.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The deal on GBPUSD last week.

Not much of a comedian.

Do the trades have stops or when the loss is fixed ?

Roman Kutemov:

Do trades have stops or when a loss is taken ?

I haven't made any stops yet, just a test now without any stops.

On usdjpy totally off topic

As one electrician used to say - "Practice does not always follow theory! "

Reason: