From theory to practice - page 331

basilio:
Well "determine" is also inaccurate and may not come true either. Because by defining the end of a trend, one is thereby predicting its continued absence.
It can only be determined accurately in distant history, but not in the current moment.

Dear basilio, are you so keen to prove to yourself that you are right? Don't worry, you have the right to speak as you like - with an accent, with wrong accents, not distinguishing between gradations, not seeing the difference between synonyms, confusing words in general. It happens to all of us, we are all not perfect. However. Our language(s) shapes our thinking. And thinking is serious. As the ancient yogis said,"the way you think is the way you live".

So when a native English speaker says to me, "look, that's not how you speak." I clarify, sincerely try to understand his thought and gratefully give my English a little touch of improvement.

If you still don't understand what I mean, after all I wrote yesterday, I guess I have one last way to explain it again: turn on the TV, open the newspaper (are there more?), go to the Internet and search for megatons of"weather forecasts". Did you find it? Good! Now find me somewhere the headline" weatherdefinition "," weathercalculation ". Yes, and dear basilio, if the proving inside you catches on to the phrase"calculating the weatherforecast ", then know that this is the stage of issuing the forecast, but in no way the calculation of the weather. Calculating the forecast is not the same as calculating the weather.

And "on second thought" is a subtle point: you won't find the words weather prediction anywhere in the normal place. That sort of thing is called a "forecast".

It's a bit of an incontinence of words.
These are all your terms, I just said they were equivalent. If you don't know what you're talking about, take it up with me in private, the thread is already littered.

Serge:

I see, we all know that. You're waiting for a break of the previous trending low... move into the range below... then we'll see. It's all clear! I intentionally omitted the DwTrend hourly, so as not to confuse anyone. Where it stopped on Friday cannot yet be said to be a breakdown of the daily Up. But even if GBP had gone lower on Friday, there was a possibility of false-break-down, and it would be impossible to judge about break-up 100%. And that's the way it goes foreverooooooooooooooo.

The trader is a probability juggler.

But let's not forget that we are in the branch of a man who is about to bolt non entropy to an already Markovian process... And will find a way to calculate market conditions...

But if he had done it in this day, he would have "used his magic machine" and told us: GBPUSD will flat for a couple of days, then he will make a correction in the daily UpTrend till the level of specific_number, and from there he will continue to trend upwards, reaching the maximum of 17.04.18 till the new maximum of specific_number.

Or at least just"tomorrow is a Monday flat in a range of so-and-so".

I've been slogging sonnets here today for Alexander_K2 to look at the problem from above, taking off over distributions, ratios, etc. That's it, or I'll start quoting Strugatsky...

Everyone to bed!

You can only envy the jugglers.

Especially for you I'll show you a picture of what NS means and how it works.

Alexander_K2:

Bravo! That's what this thread clearly lacks - practical results.

My transactions are extremely rare - one should not expect daily reports.

Don't forget, gentlemen, that this branch was created to help lost souls. For them to really see that they can and should make money on Forex.

It does not matter on what principles the TS is based, though according to the moon phase or wind direction. It must produce a profit. That is the main thing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It does not matter on what principles the TS is based, even if it is based on the phase of the moon or the direction of the wind. It must make a profit. That is the main thing.

Absolutely correct. And this profit should be real on the signal or monitoring, not a demo on a screenshot.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

Absolutely right. And that profit should be real on the signal or monitoring, not the demo on the screenshot.

Yes this is a demo, after yesterday's talk, had to demonstrate the capabilities of the TS with real market prices. There's no fudging, no cheating here. I have not got any error, I will try to use it as a trading robot. I have already implemented this type of trading robot, and I've learned how to correctly use it.

I may treat you with more respect only if you show me the basement of the terminal, no matter whether it's real or demo, otherwise you're just an ordinary troll.

I would love to see your results, just not from the tester. I will gladly watch your results, but not from the tester, because there are many masters here. But the market, no matter whether real or demo, has nothing to show, especially in such a short time as I demonstrate.

P.S. But you can not show, all the same, there will see only danglers)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes this is a demo, after yesterday's talk, had to demonstrate the capabilities of the TS with real market prices. There's no tinkering, no cheating. I turned on the computer, worked for an hour and a half, took the information off the screen and showed it. There's no big difference in the robot's performance, whether it's real or demo.

Will all the trades be in the plus on other sites as well?

Andrei:

Will all deals be on the plus side at other sites as well?

It has nothing to do with plots, he did it all in real time.

The probability of it being an accident is negligible.

No matter how you adjust parameters in the tester, the forward will show what works and what does not.

The problem with the tester is that forward becomes a part of optimization if you repeatedly defect the TS.

You yourself actually become a GA element that is doing the intelligent rejection.

But while GAs somehow try to protect themselves from overoptimization, no one is going to control themselves.

That's why the real-time state is the last frontier of testing. In realtime, any tweaking will come out sideways.

Andrei:

Will all trades be positive in other segments as well?

You can see for yourself that I didn't pick up the plot or the timing, and the tools are even different run at the same time. I just launched it on Monday morning forSerge.

Of course, all deals will not be closed with profit, I will have to wait for drawdowns or loss, but it does not suit me. This is not appropriate for me. There may be some moments that are not considered in the algorithm, in such cases, the stop loss may trigger or forcefully close by conditions.

An ideal TS can be created, but it takes much time to take into account all the nuances.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can see for yourself that I didn't pick up the plot or the timing, and the tools are even different run at the same time. I just launched on Monday morning to demonstrate forSerge.

Just there you can see that almost all trades are in one direction and you can see a strong trend line so I wonder how it will work on a flat for example...

Reason: