From theory to practice - page 310

xFFFF:

There are some variables like Symbol_1, Symbol_2 etc. I want to loop through them.

Tried the code:

But it doesn't work. s contains the text Symbol_1, Symbol_2 , and I want the value of variable with the name Symbol_1, Symbol_2 etc.

How can I convert a string to a variable value with this name?

You must be in the wrong branch with your question.

Although it's called "From Theory to Practice", but the correct name would be "From the Spherical Horses in a Vacuum to Theory".

"from the Spherical Horse in a vacuum to the Theory".
:)

Citizens!

Those who are weak and suffering! I speak to you.

Chase away the tug-of-war sadness. The algorithm outlined in this thread is quite working. I see it every day on my trading account.

Make only an effort to implement it in the TS on your own, supplementing it with your own ideas.

I give up the model - those who need it have already got it.

During development, if you have any questions - write here on the forum or in personal. I will answer you.

Regards,

Alexander_K2

Nikolay Demko:

Although it is called "From Theory to Practice", the correct title would be "From the Spherical Horse in a Vacuum to Theory".

And from theory back to the horse)))

And I'm noticing more and more,

that it's like someone's taken my place...........

I don't even dream of the sea.

Forex has replaced me with nature.

Only money can calm me down and give me back my joie de vivre.

I am impatient and ready to gnaw on my wooden Grail.

Alexander_K2:

I don't dream of the sea.

Forex has replaced nature for me.

Once the grail works, I can move to my own island... uninhabited))

Andrei:

Once the grail works, you can move to your island... uninhabited))

And how will you manage the grail from there without electricity, internet and other resources?

Alexander Sevastyanov:

And how do you manage the grail from there without electricity, internet and other resources?

Only with flags)))

Alexander_K2: Is there any positive result in the system? I don't follow the thread all the time. I wondered.

Maybe you can show me a visual picture?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Alexander_K2: Are there any positive results from the system yet? I don't follow the thread all the time. I wondered.

Maybe you can show me a visual picture?

Yes, of course. If you want, you may find my signal here on the forum. But I will not boast yet. In two weeks it was only +8.6%.

I have the following problem.

I did not want to take chances and decreased the number of currency pairs I was trading to 4. Alas, the number of trades decreased dramatically. An average of 1 trade in 2 days. This is literally depressing and freezing me out... Losing interest... Will be deciding next weekend - either increase number of instruments again or something else. So far I'm disappointed - trading doesn't suit my personality and temperament (probably like most traders :))

Reason: