Pouring the object - page 8

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In a psychiatric hospital.
Patient: Doctor, I'm flying.
Doctor: Let's fly together.

I backed off. I didn't graduate from medical school. I don't know how to do it or what to do right to really help.

p.s. demanding satisfaction -- that's humor.

with an addendum.

But in this case it would be disrespectful, quite...

No appendix - I'll add it, mind you, as I have a screenshot on my computer, not a post that can be deleted!

Renat Akhtyamov:

only with an appendix.

But in this case it would be disrespectful, quite...

There will be no appendix - I will add it, keep in mind!

Add my post too then - third time to give it to you?

Please:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Filling an object

Artyom Trishkin, 2017.11.18 18:57

His profit is, well, how should you, sorry, ..., say - it's an allegory (do you know what it means?).

His profit is his knowledge, his intelligence, his correct programming decisions, not like yours - just like any other, but exactly correct and right.

And you with your hints may direct him to the false path of "whatever - just to make it work".

It was written a long time ago. Can you understand what it's about? No? Then, yes, into the humour. And only there ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

No application - I will add it, mind you, as I have a screenshot on my computer, not a post that can be deleted!

No one is going to delete your posts - I have never been dishonest with members of the resource.

And your complaints about me and my posts where I tell you that you gave a beginner a bad hint - I can delete them, but I would never do such a thing - it's not in my rules to behave that way, you'll have to believe it without stats - as an axiom.

Artyom Trishkin:

Add my post too then - third time should I give it to you?

Please:

It was written a long time ago. Can you understand what it's about? No? Then, yes - in humour. And only there ;)

That was later and is not a justification.

And the right answer to what you said can be said at my request - "NIKO".

And if you seriously think about your statement, then an uninformed person either at the beginning or at the end of the debate may think about his profit in some wrong way, or use the words of the forum moderator for automation of trade in their own interests, which go against the policy of the company, the site owner.

In general, stop it and do not advise to multiply what has been said here, and even better to scribble everything from beginning to end and sometimes listen to the unfounded words of others!

Renat Akhtyamov:

That was later and is not the reasoning.

And the right answer came from your words - "NEVER".

And if you seriously think about your statement, then an uninformed person either at the beginning or at the end of the debate may think about his own profits in the wrong way, or use what the moderator of the branch on automated trading in his aims, which are contrary to the company, the owner of the site.

Anyway, stop it.

There is no need to play with words - if you can not distinguish between the different meanings of the word - it does not mean that the profit can be measured in money, and you - with states. Profit can be both moral and in the form of knowledge. You have thrown an elk as knowledge (in your terms, although you don't know what I mean either...).

When I decide to stop saying what you have advised incorrectly, then I will stop.

But it is, excuse me - my right - to tell a newbie that you have not given him the right advice. I hope he listens and understands what it's all about. Or at least be interested in it.

I need him to understand that you have given him bad advice, and I will try to explain why it is bad. In general I am trying to ensure that beginners receive quality knowledge, not such, as you suggested - I do not want to see in our community as future programmers people who do not understand, and can not build a correct logic. Therefore I am trying to correct such obvious flaws, suggested here by you. What can I do - I care about the community and its future - at least somehow ;)

Artyom Trishkin:

There's no need for wordplay - if you can't distinguish between the different meanings of the word - it doesn't mean that profits can be counted in money and you can't have stats. Profit can be both moral and in the form of knowledge. You have thrown an elk as knowledge (in your terms, although you don't know what I mean either...).

When I decide to stop saying that you gave wrong advice, then I will stop.

But it is, excuse me, my right to tell the newcomer that you have not given him the right advice. I hope he listens and understands what it's all about. Or at least be interested in it.

I need him to understand that you have given him bad advice, and I will try to explain why it is bad. In general I am trying to ensure that beginners receive quality knowledge, not such, as you suggested - I do not want to see in our community as future programmers people who do not understand, and can not build a correct logic. Therefore I am trying to correct such obvious flaws, suggested here by you. What can I do - I care about the community and its future - at least somehow ;)

Once again, how is it understood to be said verbatim - "the profits suffer from this"?

Renat Akhtyamov:

In general, stop it and do not advise to proliferate what has been said here, and even better - shred everything from beginning to end and listen to the sometimes not unreasonable words of others!

Wait. You're certainly not in charge of telling me what and how I should do it, are you?

And here want to bring up a generation of good, excellent programmers you may not allow me to do that either, right?

Well sorry....

Renat Akhtyamov:

again, what's that supposed to mean?

So I don't mind reading it a fourth time - read it.

The forum has a lot of thought.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Filling an object

Artyom Trishkin, 2017.11.18 18:57

His profit is, well, how should I, sorry, ..., say it - it's an allegory (do you know what that means?).

His profit is his knowledge, his mind, his right programming decisions, not like yours - just like yours, but exactly right and correct.

And you with your hints can lead it to the false path of "whatever - just to make it work".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Filling an object

Artyom Trishkin, 2017.11.18 19:58

There's no need for wordplay - if you can't distinguish between different meanings of the word - it doesn't mean that profits can be counted in money and you can't count them in stats. Profit can be both moral and in the form of knowledge. You have thrown an elk as knowledge (in your terms, although you don't know what I mean either...).

When I decide to stop saying you've got it wrong, then I'll stop.

But it is, sorry - my right - to tell a newcomer that you gave him wrong advice. I hope he listens and understands what it's all about. Or at least be interested in it.

IN DUMM HIS OWN

Artyom Trishkin:

Wait. You're certainly not in charge of telling me what and how I should do it, are you?

But wanting to raise a generation of good, excellent programmers is not something you can allow me to do either, right?

Excuse me....

You can want to, you can also use big words,

but I helped.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Once again, how is it understood to be said verbatim - "profits suffer from this"?

It is precisely my profits that are suffering at the moment - instead of doing my job, I am trying to explain simple things to someone who apparently cannot understand them.

But my time is my money.

My profits are suffering.

Just as your not so sensible advice to a beginner can spend a lot of his time to find and correct the mistake you made - his profit will suffer from it both in monetary terms, and in moral terms and in the form of lost knowledge.

Reason: