Help for developers. - page 9

Yury Kirillov:

I totally agree!

Besides, the complexity of prediction is comparable to the complexity of weather prediction.

But there is a difference - mistakes in weather prediction have little effect on forecasters' wallets.

But I do not quite understand, whether it is H1 or weekly or monthly chart - the same candlesticks are everywhere. Why is it easier to forecast price direction in intraday trading? But in intraday trading you may predict the volatility depending on the time of day. But trends last longer in higher timeframes.

Zvezdochet:
I need an advisor that doubles the lot after the stop and so on until we get a take. I'm taking it on freelance, they write "easy" after a few days they write "I have a complicated order, there's no time to finish yours later" ......... In the meantime, "no time" has lasted for several months and I've been doing nothing but paying ten percent every time I look for someone new to take it on. In kodobase a lot like this I would cut out the pieces and glue ..... I do not boom.

I've been on the site for five years, is it really that bad?

khorosh:
It is not clear to me whether on H1 or on a weekly or monthly chart the candlesticks are the same. Why is it easier to predict the price direction in intraday trading? But in intraday trading you may predict the volatility depending on the time of day. But trends last longer in higher timeframes.

Let me continue with the weather analogy. Imagine you are betting on the weather.

For example, on the temperature in a certain geographical location.

At the same time, the period of active observation is limited.

It is clear that trends (e.g. a meteorite falls and an ice age begins) on higher periods last longer.

But what is the accuracy of prediction of such an event?

Yury Kirillov:

Let me continue with the weather analogy. Imagine you are betting on the weather.

Understandably, trends (e.g. a meteorite falls and an ice age begins) on higher periods last longer.

But what is the accuracy of predicting such an event?

it will snow in winter, it is expected to be above freezing in summer.

I could be wrong, but what is the probability of error?

Yury Kirillov:

It is clear that trends (e.g. a meteorite falls and an ice age begins) on higher periods last longer.

Betting on the weather hasn't been done for a long time. There are supercomps working there to keep us up to date on the coming weather. The basis for a weather forecast is the full set of parameters required for such a prediction.

Forex, on the other hand, lacks some of the underlying data to make an accurate forecast. That's why betting is more likely here.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And I am only writing to free myself from manual trading.

1 I wonder, what was your purpose in mastering MQL?

2. The essence of my task explains the situation in this way - the order was in a decent loss. What to do with it?

3 I understood that logic does not fail you.

4. Let's think together, find options and write.

1. I was mastering MQL in order to create a trading robot and automate my strategy. However, I completely switched to development during the programming process. It is much more suitable for me.

2. I would suggest you to listen to Gerchik's seminars because I have a lot of respect for this man myself. I consider him a great professional in trading. He probably has the answers to your questions about trades.

3. logic unfortunately fails me too. It is by no means a perfect tool for cognition, analysis and prediction, because it is based on our limited knowledge, subjective experience and unconscious irrational aspirations. I do not consider my logic to be flawless and therefore easily accept the fact that I could be wrong.

4. I want to help people in this branch to solve ready-made problems, which stand in the way of realization of a mature and unfolded idea. If one does not already exist, my help will not be possible.

donbassnash:

Reteg, can you please help fix two errors in the EA, can you suggest something, thanks.

First one: ')' - unexpected end of program

Second:'{' - unbalanced parentheses

Show me the code. I don't see anything.

Реter Konow:

4. In this thread, I wanted to help people solve the ready-made problems that stand in the way of realising a mature and unfolding idea. If one does not already exist, my help will not be possible.

points 1-3 are clear.

Item 4. That is, to those who have accumulated successful practical experience / manual trading techniques that require automation?

Renat Akhtyamov:

points 1-3 are clear.

p.4. That is, to those who have had successful practical experience/acceptance of manual trading that requires automation?

I cannot participate in the process of creating an idea and implementing it. Only in correcting mistakes and finding the right approach to problem solving. I can give my opinion on the solution approach, but I cannot help a person to come up with strategies or teach them how to automate them from scratch. Don't get me wrong - it's too complicated and time-consuming. There is no time left for others.

Yury Kirillov:

Understandably, trends (e.g. a meteorite falls and an ice age begins) on higher periods last longer.

You are really comparing a meteorite falling that could cause an ice age to the occurrence of a trend on higher timeframes. The probabilities of such events are not comparable at all.
Reason: