Help for developers. - page 8

Реter Konow:

Not really. I am not capable of solving this kind of problem. This is an area of irrational trading in which I understand nothing).

Okay. Thank you and thank you for answering.

Renat Akhtyamov:
OK. Thank you for answering as well.
Sorry for the joke, but I really don't understand what the problem is. Besides, I'm more of a developer than a trader. Tasks from the field of trading do not suit me. (That's probably how I should have answered).

Реter Konow:
Sorry for the joke, but I really don't understand what the problem is. Besides, I'm more of a developer than a trader. Tasks from the field of trading do not suit me. (Probably should have answered this way).
Then draw/make a proper DOM and your own custom stack of trades...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
then draw/make a proper DOM and your own trades stack...

If you need it, I can help you. I did make a tumbler once. I don't know how "right" it was from your point of view, but it worked.

What do you think is "right"?

Here's what it looked like:

Imported data from TWS. Now there seems to be a direct connection to TWS in MT5 and you can get the data directly. Don't know exactly, haven't checked.

Реter Konow:

If you need it, I can help you. I did make a tumbler once. I don't know how "right" it was from your point of view, but it worked.

What do you think is "right"?

Not exactly correct :-) the layout of your market orders by limiters in the slider + your own active volumes by depth and all this with reference to prices in the main window.

I can do it myself, it's just that you have more experience in MQL charting and you obviously have time :) and it's really useful for many - a trader has to keep all this data in mind

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Not quite right :-) the layout of your market orders by limiters in the stack + your own active volumes by depth and all this with a link to prices in the main window.

I can do it myself, you just have more experience in MQL charting and clearly have the time :)

I can draw the slider in 10 minutes, but it will not have any functional for now. It will be temporary. However, I can sketch a model of the layout I prefer and you may develop your own functionality for it.

Реter Konow:
Sorry for the joke, but I really do not understand what the problem is. Besides, I'm more of a developer than a trader. Tasks from the field of trading do not suit me. (Maybe this is how you should answer).

And I am only writing to free myself from manual trading.

I wonder, what was the purpose of mastering MQL?

The matter of the problem is that an order is in the red. What to do with it?

As far as I understand, your logic is correct. We will think together, find options and write.

Реter Konow:

Having an unconventional approach and a desire to do something good for people I've been in touch with for years, I decided to create a thread where I would try to help developers find solutions to their problems. As practice has shown, I have repeatedly found effective solutions to other developers' problems.

Anyway, if you want to know my opinion about the solution of your problem - feel free to contact me. I will have to get to the bottom of your problem first, and then I will try to help. It won't necessarily be codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

Retaig, please help me to fix two errors in my Expert Advisor, maybe you can suggest something, thanks.

First one: ')' - unexpected end of program

The second:'{' - unbalanced parentheses

I need an advisor that doubles the lot after the stop and so on until we get a take. I'm taking freelance jobs, writing 'simple' after a few days they write 'I've got a tough job, there's no time to finish yours later' ......... In the meantime, "no time" has lasted for several months and I've been doing nothing but paying ten percent every time I look for a new one. In kodobase a lot like this I would cut out the pieces and glue ..... I do not boom.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It may be a good one, but I don't understand it. I think intraday is the best - the shorter is the forecast interval, the more accurate it is. Like a weather forecast.))

I totally agree!

Besides, the complexity of prediction is comparable to that of weather prediction.

But there is a difference - mistakes in weather prediction have little impact on forecasters' wallets.

Reason: