Bitcoin miner - page 156

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If you manage to assemble it, upload a picture, it's interesting. It should work, but I haven't connected it to a notebook.)

I did it with a Riser. I had to saw the plastic dividers and walls in the notebook, it didn't fit. I've got pics, but until I check with the card, it's not relevant. At the end of the month, I'll check it and report back.
On a laptop may not work, there are rumours. The card may not be detected.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
I've got a Riser. I had to saw the plastic partitions and walls in the laptop, it didn't fit. There are pics, but until I check with the card, it's not relevant. At the end of the month, I'll check it and report back.
It may not work on a laptop, there are rumours. The card may not be detected.

I don't think there are any restrictions on the firmware. But it's better to plug it in and see). One card should at least be seen.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't think there are any restrictions on the hardware.

This is primarily determined by the model of the motherboard and the bios...
I got it in 2012. It's got a thinker i7 and 8gb, though.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
This is primarily determined by motherboard model and bios...
I got the laptop in 2012. Although it has an i7 and 8GB.

Year 12 is awesome in terms of models. today's replacements for the same power are not adequately expensive. but energy-saving. today's solutions are like cars. they have less life in them. older videogears are more likely to fail. dividers were already supported in year 12. interesting).

Year 12 models are predicted to last another 4 years.

Off-topic, but I think bitcoin hit a high the other day and there will be a deep correction.

Why not, for a change, for once don't guess when it will correct or where it will go next - but just go with the current trend? :))) And if you didn't guess and reached the pullback or reversal - just exit by a stop. Try it sometime at your leisure - you will like it :)))) (Only stop far away, 10 pips on the watch or 20 pips on the daily chart is enough - you missed it :)))))

Wizard2018:

Why not, for a change, for once don't guess when it will correct or where it will go next - but just go with the current trend? :))) And if you didn't guess and reached the pullback or reversal - just exit by a stop. Try it sometime at your leisure - you will like it :)))) (You should not take a long stop, 10 pips on the watch or 20 pips on the daily chart - it is enough, you missed your chance :)))))

Do you always go in at the end of a trend? And you got a lot of profit on stops? ))

I dont like to trade crypto and i dont know why i should go in. I am slightly interested in mining, by the way, I have given my humble opinion. It's not cancelled yet. BTC is still hanging around the level it reached on Feb 21. We wait.

Something slipped through the cracks somewhere.

(btc-e was moving)

the short essence of the letter:

Donate 10% of your balance to us and tell us how to get your balances back

Naturally, not a word to anyone )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Something slipped through the cracks somewhere.

the last stage - when the user base has reached the most sophisticated part of the scammers, they stupidly send low-grade spam hoping that someone will get caught

As promised, I'm reporting back on the results of the laptop with the riser.
The experiment ended unsuccessfully, on W10 and W7. The driver won't start, not enough resources. Disabled everything that should work without, didn't help. Looks like it won't work on a laptop with a discrete graphics card, not enough PCIe lines. At least on older models.
It's possible to solder off the unwanted old video card, but I'm not ready.
The notebook topic is closed, though not solved.
Reason: