Bitcoin miner - page 158

Edgar Akhmadeev:

No data. But if I took WiFi/BT out of PCIe, disabled everything on PCIe in Device Manager (discrete graphics card, card reader) and everything I can do without (audio, camera), and there's not enough resources, then I'm out of luck.

There's still a network controller for PCIe, but there's no point without it. I can buy USB ethernet, but I don't want to pay for unnecessary thing.

I don't know if USB controller hangs on PCIe, but I can't disconnect it, no way without mouse, and touchpad doesn't work.

An in-depth search on the net showed a lot of questions on disabling the discrete card in the laptop, and the answers are only resoldering the resistors on the board (and possibly unsoldering the chip).

On my 2012 laptop the opposite is true, cracked tracks are visible. Vidyu 540yu 2gb saw, then began to give an error on the invalid device, and then it fell off))) Sitting on hd3000))). Soldered 3 times on the road. for a couple of weeks the first time and then for a couple of days it was enough)

No disabling in the bios either.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

My laptop from 2012 on the contrary, crack in the tracks. I've got a 2gb 540 vidyu, then it started giving an error on the wrong device, and then it fell off)))). Sitting on hd3000))). Soldered 3 times on the road. for a couple of weeks the first time and then for a couple of days it was enough)

No disabling in the bios either.

Greetings there.

Isn't it easier to buy a new one than to have it serviced several times to no avail? Two or three service repair is a new card.

Regards.

Aleksey Trokhin:

Greetings.

Wouldn't it be easier to buy a new one than to have it serviced several times to no avail? Two or three service repairs is a new card.

Respectfully.

No point in this case, the vid was not a relevant option for the job. It's more for your own ego, that like everything should work.

Well and service like a friend, although there are no friends in the market) In general, the best solderers were selected, which were available... But the crack turned out to be unbreakable)

And as well the 3 and 4 series of Intel processors I think are the most successful in price/performance ratio. Then the price grew much faster than the power of the processors. Today after changing my notebook from 3rd series to AMD 16 th or 18 th year of release a bit more powerful Counter-Strike is worse)))) And it costs a couple of times as much.

SSDs are already mininghttps://habr.com/ru/company/ruvds/blog/554046/

imho, a universal conspiracy of electronics manufacturers and MMM pyramid organisers

)))

Igor Makanu:

SSDs are already mininghttps://habr.com/ru/company/ruvds/blog/554046/

imho, a universal conspiracy of electronics manufacturers and MMM pyramid organisers

)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367827

Майнинг на HDD: мэйнстрим близкого будущего или потенциальный хайп?
Майнинг на HDD: мэйнстрим близкого будущего или потенциальный хайп?
  • www.mql5.com
Тема в связи с некоторой шумихой вокруг ChiaCoin...

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Off-topic, but I think bitcoin hit a high the other day and there will be a deep correction.
Wrote on March 13.
Just now found the reason ;)
h Elliott waves, which only work on history.
Названа причина драматичного падения Bitcoin и других криптовалют
Названа причина драматичного падения Bitcoin и других криптовалют
  • Jin
  • www.ixbt.com
Bitcoin и другие криптовалюты резко упали в пятницу, а позже агентство Reuetrs рассказало, в чём была причина. Держатели криптовалюты обеспокоены тем, что план президента США Джо Байдена (Joe Biden) по повышению налогов на прирост капитала ограничит инвестиции в цифровые активы. На этой неделе администрация Байдена анонсировала ряд предлагаемых...

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Wrote on 13 March.
Only now have they found the cause ;)
h Elliott waves, which only work on history.

All the reasons are technical in one way or another, while the fundamentals only catch up. Naturally, insight is the best and fastest indicator, the rest of the fundamentals can only be fitted by history. But master analysts are just showmen.

I spend a lot of time researching market processes and already think in specific analogies. I will say that the patterns are the same everywhere. We see an exponential growth of bitcoin and we know that it will correct later. That's how it works, but how strongly and independently of the fundamentals does it work?

I was in Bali for a month in 2019. Saw a lot of new cars, mopeds, infrastructure growth. You can see that the welfare of the citizens has grown from chicken breeders to businessmen very dramatically and in almost 20 years the way of life has changed dramatically. People still walk around in tattered clothes with dirty fingernails, but they already have two new cars and five children in the family. You could see the money flowing in there from all over the world and the rate of increase in wealth was exponential. In my brain I immediately saw a graph of wealth growth, similar to that of a bitcoin. I said then that there would soon be a huge crisis, I do not know what it will be caused by, but the crisis will be the worst. I couldn't imagine the reasons for this crisis myself. But in 2020, there was the well-known mass insanity and the tourism business simply died. There really was a huge crisis, which is still going on.

So it turns out that technically the crisis was inevitable and the fundamental causes became secondary. What difference does it make what it comes from? It is more important to know when and how much than from what. But then of course the analysts will explain everything with the fundamentals.

<br/ translate="no">

I, for example, have known for a very long time, since the mid-80s as far back as the last century :)))), that "news" and "foundation" are much easier to predict by "technique" than vice versa :))) (And even put in a corresponding experiment)

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Off-topic, but I think bitcoin hit a high the other day and there will be a deep correction.
Wizard2018:

Why not, for a change, for once don't guess when it will correct or where it will go next - but just go with the current trend? :))) And if you didn't guess and reached the pullback or reversal - just exit by a stop. Try it sometime at your leisure - you will like it :)))) (Only you should not stop far, 10 pips on the watch or 20 pips on the daily chart - it is enough, you just missed it :)))))

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Do you always go in at the end of a trend? And you make much profit on stops? ))

I dont like to trade crypto and i dont know why i should go in. I am slightly interested in mining, by the way, I have given my humble opinion. It's not cancelled yet. BTC is still hanging around the level it reached on Feb 21. We wait.

Our days:

All June and July a little bit by little replenishing wallets. The sideways trend is not over yet, the correction is possible at least to the middle of the channel, but I have a growth expectation.

I know that these days there is a huge flow of crypto withdrawals from exchanges. It's true that whales have shorts falling and longs rising. I must be a whale too, only an aquarium whale.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Our days:

All June and July little by little replenishing purses. The sideways trend is not over yet, a correction is possible at least to the middle of the channel, but I have a growth expectation.

I know that these days there is a huge flow of crypto withdrawals from exchanges. It's true that whales have shorts falling and longs rising. I must be a whale too, only an aquarium whale.

I decided to exit the bitcoin at 39. on the recent rise. Took it at 6 and planned to go to 70, but it didn't work out.

Reason: