[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 394

Boneshapper:

Good afternoon!

Could you please advise me on this task? I need to write a formula that would compare the account status (the total amount of money in the account) today with the account status that was yesterday. I can not think how to do it. I am waiting for your answers. I thank you very much in advance!

The current balance minus the profit of the orders closed today is the balance at the beginning of today.

The current balance minus the profit of the orders closed today and yesterday is the balance at the beginning of yesterday.

Yesterday is Friday for Monday.

lottamer:
opening a txt file the size of a hygiene file is death to the computer. it will freeze for an hour! The logs are what go into the logbook? And you have to look at the logbook in the terminal, right?

In the terminal, while the testing is going on.

Zhunko:

What happened was from a lack of explanation on your part. I wrote back on page 381. If you had read my reply you would have noticed and said.

===================

1. There are several independent threads.

2. The results are stacked in some queue.

3. This queue is a shared resource.

4. You need to synchronize threads' access to the shared result queue.

Right?

===================

This is how it should work correctly without removing the global variable:

Only now understood the question :-))

If this happens, it is a problem with the wrong risk. If the risk is small, there is no need to synchronise anything. +-0.0001% of the deposit is not crucial.

Junko, you're really delusional, it's not a joke or an insult, it's a sad fact. It was funny the first day, second day it seemed senile. Well on the third day... That's the clinic.

TarasBY:

As soon as "today" arrives, enter the current value of the Balance into a global variable. The start of 'today' is tracked by the start of the day's candle.

Thank you for your reply. But to be honest, I do not understand how to get the value of balance yesterday. Can you tell me more about it, please

Boneshapper:
Thanks for the reply. But to be honest, I didn't fully understand how to get the balance value yesterday. Can you elaborate on this, please?

When tomorrow comes, today becomes yesterday.

Integer:

Junko, you're really delusional, it's not a joke or an insult, it's a sad fact. It was funny the first day, the second day it seemed senile. The third day... That's the clinic.
Well, there's that inadequate response again. Instead of explaining what your problem is, again blaming your own problems. I even asked a leading question. The question implied a yes or no answer. You could have been more specific. You should join the telepath club. Haven't sent anyone there yet. You're the first. Congratulations.

Integer:

When tomorrow comes, today will become yesterday.

Thank you! I thought about it and I got it. Thank you and TarasBY!:)

Zhunko:
Well, again an inadequate response. Instead of explaining what your task is, again accusing you of your own problems. I even asked a leading question. The question implied a yes or no answer. You could have been more specific. You should join the telepath club. Haven't sent anyone there yet. You're the first. Congratulations.

Why do I have to spell it out for you, have you been in kindergarten? It's all written here five times over and five times over personally for you. I do not blame anyone for my problems, because I do not have problems with this problem. And if you want to understand, you must not ask leading questions when you suddenly decided something, and read when you write. It's as if you haven't read anything written here since this problem appeared. I have no questions for you, noooo. There was one, but you quickly showed that you're off the subject and don't get it. Do you think you're God Almighty if you think people only come to you with problems and requests? I'm only quoting your posts and engaging in discussion because I'm hilarious at the nonsense you spout at times. You really are inadequate and don't get it.

I've solved this problem in C++ for about five years, and in mq5 for about six months. And you haven't even understood the essence of the problem for three days, even though it's been explained here to the very end.

The day before yesterday, the FAQ was written on how to do and how not to do, and you again today bring your code with the same problems and add the things that the FAQ showed how not to do and why not to do.

vasabu201204.06.2013 21:48

I have a question from June 1, I downloaded a new version of the terminal MT4-Repeated all the mail settings that were

I tried to use my previous terminal, I stopped getting signals from Expert Advisor by function. Send-press test

I always have a good view on the exit of my account and I do not see any signals in my account.

Know what I'm doing wrong?

Integer:

Why should I explain this problem to you, are you from kindergarten? It's all written here five times over and five times over personally to you about every single point. I do not blame anyone for my problems, because I do not have problems with this problem. And if you want to understand, you must not ask leading questions when you suddenly decided something, and read when you write. It's as if you haven't read anything written here since this task started. I have no questions for you, nooooo. There was one, but you quickly showed that you're off the subject and don't get it. Do you think you're God Almighty if you think people only come to you with problems and requests? I'm only quoting your posts and engaging in discussion because I'm hilarious at the nonsense you spout at times. You really are inadequate and don't get it.

I've solved this problem in C++ for about five years, and in mq5 for about six months. And you haven't even understood the essence of the problem for three days, even though it's been explained here to the very end.

The day before yesterday, the FAQ was written on how to do and how not to do, and you again today bring your code with the same problems and add the things that the FAQ showed how not to do and why not to do.

Well, no means no. Why do you interfere without understanding? I've already noticed that when you don't understand something, you start blaming your opponent instead of understanding it.

My code isn't designed to build ordered queues of anything. It's a simple synchronisation of access to a shared resource, where the queue is built automatically by the system.

Judging by the outcry, and knowing you, I can assume that your solution to the problem is crooked. Otherwise you wouldn't have caused so much indignation, you would have just told me how you solved it. So you're embarrassed to show me.

Reason: