FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1377

Vladimir Zubov:
Well I too have goals, only from the day and counted differently.
I didn't say how I count.

Lesorub:

put it in boo and wait for it to kick out...

the sticks can't cheat, the target at the top isn't taken.

What's the stick target from, show me if you don't mind. I only have targets at the bottom of the day.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I didn't say what I think.

No one here tells you how they count, but they do tell you the target. I have a cad at 1.3080 and enter from 1.3580

I missed by 20 pips, but it's nothing for D1.

*fucking commercial, and then why does the thread go dormant ...

Vladimir Zubov:

What's the stick target there, show me if you don't mind. I only have targets at the bottom of the day.

I gave you a link to the picture a couple of pages ago...

Goldilocks is waking up. 1124 was right).

Presidential adviser urges Russians to prepare for disconnection from the global Internet

You mean my favourite, most honest and most beautiful broker will not be available?

If anything, I will have to trade in Russian kitchens. I'll be trading rubbish in 2017, the year of ecology. There may be some movement.

Клименко призвал россиян готовиться к отключению от мирового интернета
Клименко призвал россиян готовиться к отключению от мирового интернета
  • ura.news
Это может случиться, если отношения с Западом ухудшатся

Vadens:

Presidential adviser urges Russians to prepare for disconnection from the global Internet

You mean my favourite, most honest and most beautiful broker will not be available?

If anything, I will have to trade in Russian kitchens. I'll be trading rubbish in 2017, the year of ecology. There might be some movement.

There will be no disconnection from the global Internet, they will not go for it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
There will be no disconnection from the global Internet, they will not go for it.
Of course, firstly, they may not have time before the inauguration, and secondly, if they decide, it will be for a few days, like with plastic cards. But these are all useful signals for Moscow.... I hope.
Reason: