Bitcoin miner - page 79

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Today I bought *** amounting to N on one exchange and sold them on another, earning +23% on one transaction. It turned out to be not profitable to take anything back, so I left the money on the second exchange until something interesting happens.

The second moment, it is when nothing interesting to buy, then I buy the cheapest, but again, under the moment and order, and back I threw with minimal commission, it is often a couple of cents. If I transfer with expensivecoins, the commission will eat everything.

The advantage of exchanges is in differences of prices, you can find very big gaps, and coins almost stand still, i.e. the chance to incur losses is minimal.

There are exchangers, where you leave your money in scares, you have to return home, in a more reliable, and again, the cheapest way to do it is through docks, they are almost everywhere, and the commissions are tiny.

in general, like arbitrage.

The result is the same, the risk of crypto-depo drawdown in quid, but given the devaluation, it does not matter, and if the exchange goes bust.

For example, you may buy one exchange that has more hamsters and a thinner market.

But it seems to me, that's how one likes it.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

like arbitrage.

No, arbitrage is when the lap is on the plus side.

Комбинатор:

No, arbitrage is when the round is in the black

Well, in the case of two depots, there will be no loss in crypto and fiat for sure.

I'm not sure if it's the same for crypto or fiat, but I'm not sure if it's the same for fiat.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

In general, a kind of arbitrage.

The result is the same, the risk of crypto-depo drawdown in quid, but given the devaluation, it does not matter, and if the exchange goes bust.

It may be that the market is thinner and the number of hamsters is greater.

But it seems to me that everyone likes it.

If you buy, but sell, then what?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buying is clear, but selling what?

It's very simple. Here's an idea.

There is a big enough difference between the ruble and dollar prices on the EXMO and WEX exchanges.

The difference is 3.45%.

Both exchanges have EX-CODE

Using EX-CODE (0% commission, with almost instantaneous transfer) can "twist" RUB and USD with a good percentage of profits.

prostotrader:

It's very simple. Here's an idea.

On EXMO and WEX exchanges there is quite a big difference between the price of the Ruble and the dollar.

The difference is 3.45%.

Both exchanges have EX-CODE

Using EX-CODE (0% commission, with almost instant transfer) can "twist" RUB and USD with a good percentage of profits.

Not quite, there EX-CODE, and there WEX-CODE

By the way I bought on WEX Euro to dollar rate .06, withdraw on Advance, and entered on EXMO at a rate of .17, but it happens once a year

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not exactly, there's EX-CODE and there's WEX-CODE

By the way, I bought on WEX Euro to dollar rate .06, withdrew on Advance, and entered EXMO at a rate of .17, but it happens once a year

That's right, different exchanges - different codes.

Do you want to make $1,000,000 per transaction?

It does not happen (you can only steal, but very difficult and dangerous).

prostotrader:

That's right, different exchanges, different codes.

Do you want to make $1,000,000 in one transaction?

There is no such thing (you can only steal, but it is very difficult and dangerous).

In order to sell something you don't need, you must first buy something you don't need. And we don't have any money.

To buy on WEX, you need to deposit your account, you have 2 options: buy a code, enter e-money. Inputting costs 9% commission, buy code a little cheaper.
After the sale of rubles from us still take a commission, but to sell them, they must first be brought to the place where we want to sell - plus another commission.

Total profit = -N%

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I understand buying, but selling what?

The second part of the depo is in crypto, from which to sell when the buy on the first depo is knocked out.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

To sell something you don't need, you have to buy something you don't need first. And we don't have any money.

To buy on WEX, you have to top up your account, there are two options: buy a code, or enter e-money. Inputting costs 9% commission, buy code a little cheaper.
After the sale of rubles from us still take a commission, but to sell them, they must first be brought to the place where we want to sell - plus another commission.

The final profit = -N%.

Not only is the idea free, you have to break it all down.

Commission on crypto input

WEX USD exchange fee

Now, exchange rate is $ 57.08

Added

The most important thing is that you can input and output funds to the Exchange - for free!

All that remains is to find a way to change currencies with a small plus percentage and that's it!

For example:

Miners - thousands, what prevents you from finding someone like me, who will input into your wallet crypto, and you cash

(The next step is your own, or even yours.

Then you have yourself, and even ask for more money ... :)

Reason: