Bitcoin miner - page 81

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

There is such a thing as a vex code, it's free,

Your opponent, the one who needs to withdraw, you are the one who needs to enter, agree already)).

You can scroll through EXMO without a partner, but with the exchange time will be tight,

And it's hard (but possible) to find an exchanger with a low percentage.

Rubles on EXMO seems with Yandex Money without interest can be entered.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm getting at my opponent's point too. Will you trust me to give you the code and I'll give you the money? I'll tell you straight away, I won't give you the money up front, only after I've got the code.

That's another question.

prostotrader:

At least go to the Exchanges and exchange houses to see the prices....

For whom have I posted screenshots?

Added

Withdrawal WEX USD for the ruble is already coming in your pocket with a profit (at least 0.2% of what the exchange takes for the transaction)!

Input fiat on Vex -9% of the amount, it seems clear.

Enter the coin, there is a fixed commission for the transfer, and it ranges from 0.01 to 0.001 coins, depending on the coin

Enter code..., but where to get code, and not one code, but several, so that the profit was sensitive, not 3 kopecks.

It was talking about bitcoin:

Went to rsdn.ru (site of real programmers, not trading), read the cry of the soul ))

"Not a single AMD video card except the most low-end or you can't buy, or the price is two or three times higher than normal.

Do they have another round of pyramid building there?"

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It was talking about bitcoin:

I won't be mining, but I'm already trying out futures and CFD trading. One thing that appeals is the volatility

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I won't be mining, but I'm already trying out futures and CFD trading. One thing attracts me - volatility

Spreads must be tight?

I'm hooked on exchanges, it's a real topic, although the chance of a stock market crash is huge.

Very interesting videos, and meanwhile...

Dubbed

On evga.com (manufacturer of NVidia graphics cards) there is NO 1080 Ti freely available!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Spreads must be tight?

I'm hooked on exchanges, it's a real topic, although the chance of a scam exchange is huge

Spread is normal for BTCUSD

Reason: