7 Most Important Don’ts in FOREX Tradin - page 2

Without SL don't enter in this market.

pro_:
Without SL don't enter in this market.

True, but it can be frustrating when it dips just below SL and rallys up! (or down depending if you buy/sell)

Somewhere in some forum somebody said DON'T EVER USE SL, ÇOZ IT IS A LOT OF STOP (LOSS) HUNTER OUT THERE ......

Yeah U R right fastone' I experienced " it dips just below SL and rallys up '' many2 times .....

So it is up to U camerades ......

Good luck,everyone!

Good luck,everyone!

FOREIGN EXCHANGE

MOST PROFIT

LEAST RISK

LOOK FORWARD

BE SURE OF HAVING READ STRATEGY TESTER REPORT

With the emergence of Internet and improvement in e-commerce security, the Stocks trading industry has experienced a drastic change. Stocks trading brokers spend a significant amount of cash on online advertising to drive traffic with their website and increase online sales. If your website providing Live Chat Facility in a Professional way, you can convert your website visitors into potential clients.

Regards:

LBC

Great post all here..and I think we need also maintain patience and must be careful regarding our trading decisions.

Don’t look down on money management. Always use 3% of money management at most

I don't think that it is very good advice. As far as I know, 2% (in this case 3%) rule came to us from the stock trading. It was useful there, since you'd have to secure your investments, thereby splitting it between different stocks. In forex you don't need to buy something in order to be able to sell it, so you can enter any trade any time you want! This is why you don't need to open 5-10 trades. Get one or two, but let them run!

great points to remember.... these points should be kept in mind to put brakes on right time in trading.

really quite rude rules these are to consume especially the one which says that no one is to care once you lose ..

Reason: