Signal ranking! - page 9

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Well if all sides start discussing a signal, to put it bluntly: jinx or carcass, then all the signals will go down the drain.

That's what happened to the Koreans. As soon as they got under the radar, they leaked.)

There is a saying: "Bad dancer gets in the way of his balls".

So don't blame the mirror when you're wrong.

p.s. Just imagine - the signal died because thousands of subscribers and thousands of curious people prevented the provider to open a deal against the trend "correctly" once a day by Euro.

"I have a lot of work to do. I have a lot of responsibility," said the provider and opened a trade against a multi-month steady trend. "Yeah we're on the verge of being drained," subscribers aghast once more. "I believe in my trades," smiled the provider.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There is a saying: "Bad dancer's balls get in the way".

So "don't blame the mirror when you're wrong".

p.s. Just imagine - the signal died because thousands of subscribers and thousands of curious people prevented the provider from opening a deal against the trend "correctly" once a day by Euro.

And who knows what kind of messages subscribers send to the provider's profile. I once had about 30 subscribers and started to grow.

And I understand the condition of someone who has more than 1000 subscribers. The bulk are illiterate people and those who don't have enough money.

They are always asking questions and asking the same questions. It is very difficult to trade and survive in such conditions.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And who knows what kind of messages subscribers send to a provider's profile. I once had about 30 subscribers and started to grow.

And I understand the condition of someone who has more than 1000 subscribers. The bulk are illiterate people and those who don't have enough money.

They are always asking questions and asking the same questions. It is very difficult to trade and survive in such conditions.

Petros, you're getting the fear of messages in private and in your contacts. You're really getting a kick out of these messages.

Tell me -- what is the value of messages from subscribers -- if they can be handled in passing and answered in the style of robot Vasya:

-- don't worry, please, I believe in my deals.

Not only that, but all these messages can be replied to in the "News" section -- i.e. in a collective single reply.

Not only that, but at least 95% of these messages can be not read at all or can be viewed dumbly with one eye half asleep.

It is when letters with orders and TOR go, then everything is read and responded to each letter.

But what can write interesting and necessary subscribers?

With a hundred subscribers and a price of $30 -- that's $2,400 a month -- 1 hour a week to compose one collective response to subscribers can be allocated.

If you have a problem answering, you can contact me -- I will answer so that the subscriber will be yours for the next month as well.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, you're scaring the crap out of messages in your personal and contact messages -- all the time. You're really getting a kick out of these messages.

Tell me -- what is the value of messages from subscribers -- if they can be handled in passing and answered in the style of robot Vasya:

-- don't worry, please, I believe in my deals.

Not only that, but all these messages can be replied to in the "News" section -- i.e. in a collective single reply.

Not only that, but at least 95% of these messages can be not read at all or can be viewed dumbly with one eye half asleep.

It is when letters with orders and TOR go, then there read all and respond to each letter.

But what can write interesting and necessary subscribers?

With a hundred subscribers and a price of $30 -- that's $2,400 a month -- 1 hour a week to compose one collective response to subscribers can be allocated.

If you have a problem answering, you can contact me -- I'll answer so that the subscriber will be yours for the next month as well.

More than once I've said that you don't have subscribers and product buyers, so you have no idea what it is.

Freelance customers are more or less educated, they know very well that they will come to you again later, which cannot be said about other users.

And that's why in freelancing it's somehow not accepted to give less than 5 stars in reviews.

First of all, there is no way to send the same messages to everyone.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It has been said more than once that you have no subscribers or product buyers and therefore have no idea what it is.

Customers in freelancing are more or less educated, they are well aware that they will contact you again later, which cannot be said of other users.

And that's why in freelancing it's somehow not accepted to give less than 5 stars in reviews.

In the first place there is no way to send the same messages to everyone.

Petros, what you regularly rubbish about "scarecrow" messages from subscribers is pure bullshit. And one can have exactly zero subscribers to understand that.

There is zero information load from subscribers. The topics are monotonous. In the worst case, three or four questions of the same type are asked and that is all.

The ideal solution is a collective response in Signal News -- at least 95% of questions are removed -- the remaining 5% are answered in op-ed-week mode.

p.s. Sado-maso and part-time pervert who wants to thoroughly and extensively answer every message to every subscriber -- with subscribers of 100 or more and a signal cost of $30 -- a staff member is hired to proofread everything and summarize it for you.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There is zero information load from subscribers. The topics are monotonous.

I had five of them about a year ago. I traded USDRUBTOM on the Quickswitch. Every morning there was a message from everyone saying "what's up, what are your plans, where are you going?
And if there is no market or a deal is at a loss, there are such hysterics that one does not even want money for managing it. I have been working with this kind of people for many years now.

Mickey Moose:
I had five people with me about a year ago. I was trading USDRUBTOM on the quote at the time. Every morning I would get a message from everyone saying "what's up, what are your plans, where are you going?
And if there is no market or a deal is at a loss, there are such hysterics that one does not even want the money for managing it. But this is my particular case, and it is not the case with everyone.

I have already written that the pilot of the plane does not need to know what passengers are saying, and vice versa they do not need to know the pilot's actions. Everyone is on the same 'plate' and that kind of communication is detrimental.

Mickey Moose:
I had 5 of them about a year ago. I was trading USDRUBTOM on Kvik at that time. Every morning I got "what's up, what are your plans, where are you going?
And if there is no market or a deal is at a loss, there are such hysterics that one does not even want the money for managing it. But this is my particular case, and it is not necessarily the case for everyone.

Of course, you have to treat subscribers humanely. They subscribe to your signal -- it means that they trust their money to you and if you drain their balance -- you drain and no one else will.

That's why you have to talk to your subscribers. Not to answer their every message, but to talk. At least at some intervals, write News about their plans, the reasons why they failed to enter or close. Write anything that helps to reassure, cheer up your subscriber. Periodicity of the news release should be as short as possible, for example, once a day, twice a week, once a week. But this frequency should be known to subscribers and should be strictly on schedule.

You don't need to read their posts all day long to have such a dialogue at all. You don't have to read them at all. Just write reports with a certain regularity and this will be enough. And you need exactly 30 minutes every day to have a dialog with your subscribers.

And it's clear that when there is a subscription and there is a leak - there will be a lot of angry messages. If they hurt your feelings and interfere with your trading, it means that being a signal provider is not for you.

Vladimir Zubov:

I have already written that the pilot of an aircraft does not need to know what the passengers are talking about, nor, conversely, do they need to know the pilot's actions. Everyone is on the same "plate" and this kind of communication is detrimental.

And if a subscriber contacts you and asks: why did your order close with a profit and mine with a loss?

And how can you determine the reason without looking at the log or history report?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What if a subscriber comes to you and asks: why did your order close on the plus side and mine on the minus side?

How can you determine the reason without checking the journal or history report?

Everything is different. I will answer of course if it is not 100 single messages, I will answer in private, if you have 100 messages I will publish one answer for all in the news.

Reason: