Signal ranking!

Hi! Who can tell me how the signal rating is calculated? I read somewhere on the forum that this system leaves a lot to be desired, but still... I personally have a good signal, but it's somewhere very deep in the Analogue... Many signals are worse than mine, but they are almost in the first place! What the...

Maksim Neimerik:
Hello! Who can tell me how the rating of signals is calculated? I read somewhere on the forum that this system leaves much to be desired, but still... I personally have a good signal, but it is somewhere very deep in the Analogue... Many signals are worse than mine, but they are almost in the first place! What the...

It has been said many times on the forum that the rating formula itself is closed and not subject to publicity.

Vladimir Karputov:

It has been said many times on the forum that the ranking formula itself is closed and not subject to public disclosure.

I'm not asking for it to be made public, maybe it just needs to be adjusted... It's up to you, of course...

Vladimir Karputov:

It has been said many times on the forum that the rating formula itself is private and not subject to publicity.

Why close what is in the public domain?

Not bad if you divide by 2 (50% subscription) both the drawdown and the profit. The main thing is not to lose your profit for another 3-6 months and you will be happy. No rating will not become an obstacle and the signal will pop up.

the rating is affected by drawdown... the lifetime of the account... the risks... the rest is secondary ) And the rating formula changes from time to time )

Petr Baskakov:

the rating is affected by drawdown... the lifetime of the account... the risks... the rest is secondary ) And the rating formula changes from time to time )

Subscribers also give good weight.

Maksim Neimerik:
Hi! Who can tell me how the signal rating is calculated? I read somewhere on the forum that this system leaves a lot to be desired, but still... I personally have a good signal, but it's somewhere very deep in the Analogue... Many signals are worse than mine, but they are almost in the first place! What the...
A signal with a drawdown of more than 50% is likely to hang around the thousandth place. But with a drawdown up to 50%, try to reduce the yield in October to about 30%, at the same time and the risks will decrease. Warnings are written for a reason. Pay attention to them.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Subscribers give good weight too.

subscribers are sacred...

How does the drawdown count? Here is one screenshot where the drawdown is 37.78% and here is another where it is 57.89%

Files:

Petr Baskakov:

subscribers are sacred...

It's easier without them.
Reason: