Signal ranking! - page 6

Maksim Neimerik:

Another question about signals: why after subscribing to your signal, funds will be available after 37 days!!!

Readthe terms of service. Don't be lazy.

Hint: point V.

It turns out there is a ranking of signals on the website)))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, we are talking about a signals service. There are no "for yourself" signals. There are signals "for subscribers".

And if so, you have to look at it from the subscriber's point of view.

It is important for me, as a subscriber, to be able to answer the question "What is the drawdown?" with the answer "The maximum drawdown of 95% in three years of trading".

And you're suggesting that I should be told "10% drawdown" and should not mention that this 10% drawdown is only for the last two months when you supposedly started trading "differently".

And when I subscribe to your signal and lose my deposit, you will tell me: "You should have looked carefully".

This approach of yours, Petros, is called "cunning". It breaks where it's thin.

If the drawdown was 95%, then it will happen again. And everybody, who really trades, knows it. And no one needs to be fooled.

Your considerations are understandable, because you have no experience in this field. All your statements are theoretical.

It's my signal that was once at the top of MT5 and gathered a few dozen subscribers.

Discontinued it, because subscribers were disturbing me with their questions. I still had to wait a whole month to get $30.

I can show you this signal, it is in the archive. I've never seen your signal and you don't know what subscribers want.

And don't lecture me.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Your points are understandable as you have no experience in this field. All your statements are theoretical.

This is my signal was once at the top of MT5 and gathered a few dozen subscribers.

Discontinued it, because subscribers were disturbing me with their questions. I still had to wait a whole month to get $30.

I can show you this signal, it is in the archive. I've never seen your signal and you don't know what subscribers want.

And don't teach me.

Petros, don't make me laugh with my new bamboo slippers.

They came with a slipper hanger -- you can use it as a noodle holder.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There are no "for yourself" signals. There are "for subscribers" signals here.

My signal 144099 will never make it into the rankings on this site. It's problematic to subscribe to it. It's almost three years old. Any questions?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, don't make fun of my new bamboo insole slippers.

They came with a slipper hanger -- you can use it as a noodle holder.

You haven't changed in so many years, it's either slippers or grannies :)

I wouldn't advise doing forex with that attitude.

I don't have that much time to continue this idle conversation.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You haven't changed in so many years. It's either slippers or grannies :)

I wouldn't advise getting into forex with that attitude.

I don't have enough time to continue this idle conversation.

Petros, admit it, were you an A or B student at school?

A's are always preoccupied and out of sorts.

The underachievers are always cheerful, carefree and cheerful.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, admit it, were you an A or B student at school?

The top achievers are always preoccupied and out of sorts.

The underachievers are always cheerful, carefree and cheerful.

It's just the opposite.

Not only in school but also in my work I was an excellent student and I have always been top-ranked in the Olympiads. I also raised a guy who won the silver medal in the International Olympiad in Computer Science.

You can find him by googling my last name. Isn't it all a joy ?

P.S. Let's stop it, it's turning into a blowhard. I don't have any complaints against you.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's all from the fact that you don't have a signal.

And that's why these signals are born:

You want to bet, I'll start with a clean slate, make a 100,000% gain, and show a signal with a maximum drawdown of 0%.

If we don't cheat and deceive subscribers or buyers in the market, it doesn't mean that we don't know how to do it.

It's just not nice to be in their midst.

Interesting, at least do it on a demo.

Vladimir Karputov:

Readthe terms of service. Don't be lazy.

Hint: Point V.

Read, i.e. subscriber paid for one year subscription, provider will get money only after 365+7 days! Hilarious...

1. The Signals Provider automatically receives payment from the Subscriber for the use of Signals one week after the end of the subscription period.
Reason: