Signal ranking! - page 3

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How is the balance drawdown bigger than the equity drawdown?

We open BUY and SELL positions and after one hour we close position 1 and immediately after that position 2.

As the result

• #1 is loss-making, #2 is profitable. The drawdown of balance is higher than the equity drawdown.
  • #1 is profitable and #2 is loss-making. The drawdown of balance is less than the equity drawdown. And the relative drawdown on the balance is less than the relative drawdown on the equity in the paragraph above.
In other words, in general, balance drawdown is nothing when trading with a basket. Obviously, this applies to all account types - netting/hedging.

fxsaber:

We open BUY and SELL and after one hour we close position 1 and immediately after that position 2.

On the result

• #1 is loss-making, #2 is profitable. The drawdown of balance is bigger than equity.
  • #1 is profitable and #2 is loss-making. The drawdown of balance is less than the equity drawdown. And the relative drawdown on the balance is less than the relative drawdown on the equity in the paragraph above.
In other words, in general, balance drawdown is nothing when trading with a basket. Apparently this applies to all account types - netting/hedging.

Really didn't think of that.

I always thought balance sheet figures were meaningless, so I don't even look at them.

I do not write much on the forum, I come here and read, just yesterday I paid attention to the name of the forum and looked my rating and it was 2800 and something else :) I think it's OK, with big drawdown it may be so, just yesterday evening I looked and today I got into my account and my rating has become 3680 )))))) no trades during this period, no one has moved me much during the night ))))))))))))))

Why is it that when you sort by funds, cent and dollar accounts are in the same group?
Isn't it hard to put a formula (divide by 100)???
Programmers are so fucking cool! ))))

Or this service is still new and impossible to use?

The rouble is 60 times cheaper than the dollar, and the yen is 100 times cheaper.
They only take one number, the size of the balance. everything is primitive.

danminin:

Why is it that when you sort by funds, cent and dollar accounts are in the same group???
Isn't it hard to put a formula (divide by 100)???
Programmers are so cool! ))))

Or this service is still new and impossible to use?

The rouble is 60 times cheaper than the dollar, and the yen is 100 times cheaper.
They only take one number, the size of the balance. everything is primitive.

Why?

Mickey Moose:

Why?

The main drawback of the rating: the issuer grows by 500%, accordingly the equity on the account +500%, the rating system takes and mops up the statistics to zero, and the drawdown nevertheless remains at the same level

Evgeniy Grebenuik:

The main drawback of the rating: the issuer grows by 500%, respectively, the equity on the account +500%, the rating system takes and wipes statistics to zero, and the drawdown nevertheless remain at the same level

use another rating system

Here's a question: I have a maximum drawdown now of 52% (only happened once in the beginning), longer drawdowns do not exceed 20%, but I understand that until the end of the "life" of the signal the maximum drawdown rate will still be 52%?

Maksim Neimerik:

Such a question: my max drawdown now is 52% (happened only once in the beginning), longer drawdown does not exceed 20%, but I understand that anyway till the end of "life" of the signal the max drawdown rate will be 52%?

Third-party services have "Custom Analysis" for this, where you set up from when to show the history. When the client enters monitoring, they are immediately informed that Custom Analysis has been applied, and if they want to see the full history, they have to click on the right place. There are accounts that are several years old. People close the initial testing phase of the broker, etc. I.e. they close things that are not relevant to the current TS.

fxsaber:

Third-party services have "Custom Analysis" for this, where you set up from when to show the history. When the client enters monitoring, they are immediately informed that Custom Analysis has been applied, and if they want to see the full history, they have to click on the right place. There are accounts that are several years old. People close the initial testing phase of the broker, etc. I.e. they close what is not relevant to the current TS.

I take it there is no such option here?

Reason: