Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak?

Hi all, guys, I am wondering if anyone has created a good grid advisor, with a controlled level of risk or level of return?

Artemii Kharlamov:
I have not yet solved this problem completely using automatic mode.

Grid scalpers usually have problems with hanging losing orders. I have a net scalper, but the grid is virtual. Still haven't fully solved this problem on the machine.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Grid scalpers usually have problems with hanging losing orders. I have a net scalper, but the grid is virtual. So far this problem has not been completely solved on the machine.

If not a scalper, a gridiron with averaging on entry outside the channel boundary at the moment when there are no long no-backward trends, may well work if the averaging step is at least 50 p(old).

khorosh:
If not a scalper, a gridiron with averaging on entry outside the channel boundary at the moment when there are no long backward trends, may well work if the averaging step is at least 50 p(old).

Can you elaborate on the algorithm? I don't really get the idea.

Created it a year ago, and what is required?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can you elaborate on the algorithm? I don't really get the idea.

The price went up and crossed the upper limit of the channel. We open a sell. The price continues to rise, after 50 bp it is again a sell and so on. The price reverses downwards, we wait for the aggregate position to take a profit. We close.

khorosh:
The price went up and crossed the upper limit of the channel. We open a sell. The price continues to rise, after 50 p, we go back to sell etc. The price reversed downwards, we wait for the aggregate position to take profit. We close.

Is it averaging? It's trading against a mini-trend. I don't see the point in automatic trading. I will use your text.

1. The price went up and crossed theupper limit of the channel. We wait.
  2. Price continues to rise, wait.
  3. The price turns downwards, we determine the speed of price decline. When the threshold is exceeded, we open a sell order with a minimum lot minlot.
  4. The speed is still above the threshold, after a step of n-points we open another sell with the lot minlot*coeff_sell.
  5. Repeat until the price reaches the middle of the channel. The lot size is increasing all the time. current_lot *= coeff_sell;
  6. After the price drops below the middle of the channel, we start decreasing the lot, current_lot *= coeff_sell_half_channel;
  7. The speed has decreased to the min_speed_sell threshold, close all positions.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is it averaging? It's trading against a mini-trend. I don't see the point in automatic trading. I will use your text.

3. The price turns downwards, we determine the speed of price decline. When the threshold is exceeded, we open a sell order with a minimum lot minlot.
  4. The speed is still above the threshold, after a step of n-points we open another sell with the lot minlot*coeff_sell.
  5. Repeat until the price reaches the middle of the channel. The lot size is increasing all the time. current_lot *= coeff_sell;
  6. After the price has dropped below the middle of the channel, we start decreasing the lot, current_lot *= coeff_sell_half_channel;
  7. The speed has decreased to the min_speed_sell threshold, close all positions.

Averaging is the build-up of a position at a loss. Isn't it so in my version? Your variant is interesting; I will consider it. What variant of determining the fact of the price reversal downwards to choose is not clear yet. In general, any increase of the lot is dangerous, except the anti-martingale case, and even that is possible with some conditions (see Safe Martingale).
Безопасный мартингейл.
Безопасный мартингейл.
  • www.mql5.com
Существует ли безопасный вариант мартингейла, в том смысле, что он не увеличивает риски, если будет прикручен к какому-либо советнику?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is it averaging?

What is "averaging" then?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

6. After the price has dropped below the middle of the channel, we start decreasing the lot, current_lot *= coeff_sell_half_channel;

Alexey, very interesting! I would like to clarify the first point. Are we talking about a rising channel upwards ?

Victor Ziborov:
Alexey, very interesting! I would like to clarify the first point. Are we talking about a rising up channel ?

No, on a rising channel I would not trade sell. This is ideal for a flat channel. Perhaps for a weak down trend, as for a strong one the price rarely breaks through the upper boundary.

Reason: