What is the minimum acceptable deposit for trading on the stock exchange? - page 5

prostotrader:

The stock exchange pays for quotes, but F.Me has its own free archive.

https://www.finam.ru/profile/mosbirzha-fyuchersy/gazp/export/

Something gives out empty files, not even for 2 days. Tried ticks and 1M

Alexey Kozitsyn:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/91470/page3#comment_2759933

Thanks, I'll try this one as well

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Something gives out empty files, not even for 2 days. Tried ticks and 1M

To clarify, it does, but not for all futures. For GAZP it does, but not for Si-9.17

acceptable and minimum are different concepts

trader781:

acceptable and minimum are different concepts

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Lesha, you live in St. Petersburg. There are probably full-time courses available. You'll learn about deposit and clearing, too. As long as it's not about clearing.

I wanted to do it myself a couple of years ago... but an amphibian choked me to enter a million.

Here, you can only learn the wisdom of the stock market by correspondence. And if you want a full-time course, you're a bulldozer or an OK inspector.

How are withdrawals handled? Is it possible to withdraw 50k after entering 100k in a week or two? What are the limitations?

Is it possible to use the same money, NOT ONE DEPOSIT, on different accounts, platforms? This is of course nonsense, but clarification would be nice to hear.

Alexey Viktorov:

What about withdrawals? Can I withdraw 50k after entering 100k in a week or two? What are the limitations?

Is it possible to use the same money, NOT ONE DEPOSIT, in different accounts, platforms? This is of course nonsense, but clarification would be nice to hear.

When withdrawing, personal income tax is withheld. There is a commission fee, but this is for banks - usually the withdrawal is made to a bank account.

How do you use the same money in different accounts? You can transfer money to different accounts via the LK - no commission is charged.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Personal income tax is withheld on withdrawal. There is a fee, but this is with the banks - usually the withdrawal is to a bank account.

How can you use the same money in different accounts? You can transfer money to different accounts via the LK - no fee is charged.

How can income tax be withheld if income has not yet been received? Everything is clear with the commission... But this is not the question. The answer is about the comfortable deposit size,

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

What should be the minimum acceptable deposit for trading on the exchange?

prostotrader, 2017.08.21 00:40

And rightly so, you're not sure.

On the FX section 1 lot (1000 USD) ~ 60000 RUR.

On FORTS (from my own experience) at least 300000 rubles.

And is there a minimum deposit limit to start trading, I still don't get it?

Alexey Viktorov:

How can income tax be withheld if income has not yet been received? The commission is clear... But that is not the question. About a comfortable deposit size, there is an answer,

I do not understand if there is a limit on the minimum deposit to start trading.

I do not understand from your question that you will withdraw not profit - in this case, there is no tax.

You can open an account without any deposit, if that is what you mean. For trading - it depends on the instrument - GOs are different everywhere.

Reason: