Creating a command to write a bot - page 14

George Merts:

I seriously doubt that.

If everyone shares with the others what they have found interesting, there might be some benefit. The main thing is not to have people with an empty head in the team. Well, a talented person in the team certainly will not go, he has enough ideas of his own, and they do not like to work in a team. Example:

Edison and Tesla put up with each other for about a year.

Тесла против Эдисона
Тесла против Эдисона
  • www.moya-planeta.ru
1884 году Тесла прибыл из Европы в Нью-Йорк без гроша в кармане и прямиком отправился в контору Эдисона, тогда уже успешного предпринимателя и короля изобретений. Эдисон без раздумий принял талантливого юношу на работу, правда, на не слишком высокую позицию инженера по ремонту электродвигателей и генераторов постоянного тока. С первых дней...

Андрей Большаков:

There's no catch, and there's half of the posts in the thread about nothing - stupid spam of no substance.

Nothing about anything? What about what?
The fact that you gather people from here for your business outside the resource?
At least people are in business... and you:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Creating a team to write a bot

Andrey Bolshakov, 2017.08.14 18:47

Starting to gather willing participants. Email me in the PM. In the message specify:

1. What category do you belong to (trader/programmer/universal)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential variant of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one - the team will definitely perfect it.

This is not an Iz Ruk v Ruk newspaper.

Where will development take place: on this portal/services?
Who decides where? You decide - where will it be?
That is, you can decide it will be here ... or you can decide it will be elsewhere (are you "all set there too"? Just kidding ...).

There are 14 sheets here why?
Because you haven't worked it out ...
We have to do everything for further development of this mql5 portal, right?

So justify the link - "your idea - mql5 portal".
So far we have 'your idea vs mql5 portal'.

Sign me up too I want to do it all the more so there are ideas, but the main thing is the planned actions of all.... otherwise you will get one thinking so the code should be written, the other the other another, you need a basic strategy and that is the problem....e it does not exist

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, it is possible to make a "generator" of strategies covering 99% of freelance requests and wants of newbies :-)

- We take (randomly choose) 1-2 trend indices, determine the buy/sell direction

- also randomly add some oscillators (determine entry point)

- to taste or randomly add a break-even/trail-stop

feed all this into the optimizer with the aim to get more than 0;

add a risky MM, lots instead of closes and a smoothly and smoothly going up balance curve is obtained.

Generate a program text (delete everything superfluous) and sell it for a good price :-)

What a brilliant suggestion - I've never seen such a thing before ... Everyone uses generator with whatever he wants and the output is ready TS, I like this kind of stuff, without any trouble of writing code ...

Found it by searching - I think it might be useful for this thread:

1. Forum:Collaborative Project Development
  2. Forum: MQL5 Storage: Your Code With You Always!
  3. Forum: Crowdsourcing Canvas Project
  4. MetaEditor Help:MQL5 Storage Code Store
  5. MetaEditor Help: Projects

------------

This is just a quick search here. That is, you can find more material, which can be used as a starting point.

MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
MQL5 Storage — это персональное хранилище исходных кодов на MQL4/MQL5, предназначенное для версионного хранения файлов и удобного управления всеми...

Сергей Криушин:
This is a brilliant suggestion - I've never seen anything like this before... everyone puts whatever they want into the generator and the output is a ready-made TS, I like this kind of punch line without the bother of writing code...
Generally, this is the future - the strategy forms itself. But the above solution is not the best).

stsmotor:

Sign me up too I want to do it all the more so there are ideas, but the main thing is to plan the actions of all....a otherwise you will get one thinking so it is necessary to write the code, the other one another, you need a basic strategy and that is the problem....e it is not

Write in a personal message:

1. What category do you belong to (trader / programmer / universal)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential version of the team is preferred.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Generally speaking, this is the future - the strategy forms itself. But the solution given is not the best).

In general, this is what "neural network enthusiasts" do. A neural network by and large is 1-few matrices representing a "complex indicator". Neural network training = selection of matrix coefficients. The output is a self-formed "strategy" based on history and certain criteria. And no fantasy or artificial - a strictly determinate algorithm simply encoded in the matrix form.

Sergey Golubev:

So justify the link - 'your idea vs mql5 portal'.

So far it turns out to be 'your idea vs mql5 portal'.

I think there will definitely be interesting information for the forum from this project. I will think out how to make it. As you can see it all comes down to altruism here, and I myself am willing to spend time. So I will be happy to be of use to the forum as well.

The main thing that is "in conflict" with the forum is confidentiality. I think it's unlikely that anyone on the team would want to hand out to hundreds of people .

Sergey Golubev:

Found it by searching - I think it might be useful for this thread:

1. Forum:Collaborative Project Development
  2. Forum: MQL5 Storage: Your Code With You Always!
  3. Forum: Crowdsourcing Canvas Project
  4. MetaEditor Help:MQL5 Storage Code Store
  5. MetaEditor Help: Projects

------------

This is just a quick search here. It means that you can find more materials, which can be used as the basis for further development.

And in the English part of the forum there are also some branches with joint projects (2-3 participants):

1. with development of indicators (sources in the branch),
  2. trading system indicators (reports with screenshots in a branch),
  3. development of Expert Advisors on these systems (sources of Expert Advisors versions in a branch),
  4. then optimizing for finding settings (everything is in the branch)
  5. then we will publish settings by pairs and timeframes for each version (everything is in the branch)
  6. then trading these Expert Advisors (reports are available in this topicbar).

After completion of one project, we proceeded to the next one according to the same scheme (another branch).

So far, we have completed 4 projects using this public scheme (branches are large) and several smaller projects.

And all without private :)
And I'm not a programmer, by the way.
So you can do public projects without assembling a big team, without publicly announcing it and without being a team leader of that team?
Practice proves that it is possible.

That is - you can do everything easier (without collecting data about people in order to form your team to become a team leader later) ...

--------------

OK, good night.

Reason: