SSA or in Russian the "Goosebumps" method - page 4

Well, you should have seen the search result yourself...
It doesn't say anything about the forecast.

jartmailru:
Well, you should have seen the search result yourself...
It doesn't say anything about the forecast.

I gave you the link on the first page of the thread... or you can't even browse the site anymore )))...

The good thing about the forum is that you can always bring up the same topic from time to time, make the same mistakes and be sure that when I check it out, I will definitely find the golden key ....)))

LeoV:
The good thing about the forum is that you can always bring up the same topic from time to time, make the same mistakes and be sure that when I check it out, I will definitely find the golden key ....)))
In capable hands and a dickhead screwdriver.
:-(

jartmailru: In capable hands and a dickhead screwdriver.
:-(
The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise you won't be able to use this tool for real purpose )))) It'll be a dead end ))))

no one has met the caterpillar implementation in excel)) please don't laugh too much)

Freud: no one has met the caterpillar implementation in excel)) please don't laugh too much)
Any data from MT can be easily uploaded to excel ))))) But will it help? )))

LeoV:
Any data from MT can be easily uploaded to Excel )))) But will it help? )))
Here they want to upload the algorithm...

There, that's it, the alhgaritm with the implementation in Excel, and what data I apply it to and for what purpose is my problem.

We take the bus to Skhodnya,
And there - trot, and do not moan!
We all respect potatoes, don't we?
When it's mashed with salt!

you'll have to deal with the parabolic first... ...because you're taking on all sorts of crap...
Reason: