Creating a command to write a bot - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko, it turns out that everywhere you look - on YouTube, or forums, or many tutorials, textbooks - there are crooks everywhere, and no one ever talks about their best strategies, because they can tell you without losing anything from it, but they are just very greedy. I don't know what to do with them, but they have to do it in order to make money on strategies that don't work. It must be hard for you to live like this.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Essentially

There is no point in taking loss-making traders. They are not interested in it themselves. If he is losing, it means he does not have a successful strategy.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I know only 2(!) people in all of YouTube who really trade, and not on demo accounts, but on real ones, and they really trade on videos in online mode.

In general I know, or rather have seen, only 2(!) people in youtube who really build a fusion reactor in their garage. All they need to build it is just money.

Donationaccount numbers are attached.

chelovek-y:

Vitaly Muzichenko, it turns out that everywhere you look - on YouTube, or forums, or many tutorials, textbooks - there are crooks everywhere, and no one ever talks about their best strategies, because they can tell you without losing anything from it, but they are just very greedy. I don't know what to do with them, but they have to do it in order to make money on strategies that don't work. It must be hard for you to live like this.

It was hard at the beginning, when you believed in everything and there was a scam around. Now I just remember it with a chuckle.

Do you know how many emails I get a day with super suggestions on how to crash the market? My inbox is over 10 years old, and it's featured on many forums and blogs, so my spam folder is filled to the ceiling in 3 days.

I do not deny that there are decent TS online, but this TS will be difficult to trade, just read it, you need to fine-tune it for yourself and learn all the subtleties from the author.

If the author has a good TS, he will use it to trade, not to spend a lot of time studying by it. The maximum he can do is to briefly outline his generosity. Imagine that you are the author of a good TS and have decided to share it somewhere in the blog, and then everyone who reads it, starts pounding on you in Skype, on e-mail, in the ICQ, asking for advice, and if so and so, what then ..... And so around the clock.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Imagine, you are the author of a good TS and decided to share it somewhere in the blog, then everyone who reads it starts knocking on your Skype, email, ICQ, saying, "Tell me if this and that, then what ..... And so around the clock.

If this has happened, what were the actions?

trader781:

If that happened, what was the action?

No, I just stopped answering and wiped the posts with such questions. If I were selling a course, I would certainly take the time to do so, but it's not worth it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, I just stopped answering and wiped out posts with such questions. If I was selling a course, I'd spend time on it, but it's not worth it.

I see. Selling the course isn't worth it, and neither is teaching it. I've been there.

There is a market guru like Gilka, and he once made a video at home about how he knows how to tear up the market, how cool he is. But the wallpaper in the flat is already 20 years old, the doors and casings are from the Soviet Union. Do you think he really makes millions, or is he lying?

By the way, he is a very well promoted character on the net, with thousands of strategies.

Vitaly Muzichenko: I'm thinking logically. If I wrote a good TS, I would like to formalize it as a bot for free. If even I have already implemented this bot, it would be interesting to see how it would be implemented by a team.

Also in my team of 10 traders at least 2-3 will have good strategies, and if they coincide with mine, it would be cool to correct mine and make it more effective. And in general it's interesting to see what other TS people have.

And if I'm not sure about my TS, then why should I offer it? Or will I see that someone else's is even more effective? I'd rather give this right to others, especially if I see in the discussion that they do work better.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is a market guru like Gilka, and he once made a video at home about how he knows how to tear up the market, how cool he is. But the wallpaper in the flat is already 20 years old, the doors and casings are from the Soviet Union. Do you think he really makes millions, or is he lying?

By the way, he's a very popular character on the net, with thousands of strategies.

And what's not to like?

Reason: