Creating a command to write a bot - page 4

chelovek-y:

That is, each of the 10 traders will think that he has the coolest strategies? And even his successful strategy cannot be corrected by getting advice from other traders trading on this strategy? And it is not interesting to get a working bot on this strategy for free?

Where are those dozens of authors on YouTube, giving away strategies for free? Wouldn't any of them want to formalize their trading ideas (of which they have dozens) into a bot?

Most of the authors on YouTube promote their channel, then monetize it and get money.

I have not seen cool strategies here every day - everyone comes to write a bot with his super profitable TS, but the result is usually the same.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Most of the authors on YouTube promote their channel, then monetise it and make money.

The cool strategies the local programmers see every day - everyone comes to write a bot using what he thinks is his super-lucrative TS, but most often the result is the same.

The conclusion is inevitable.

chelovek-y:

That is, out of 10 traders each will think that he has the coolest strategies?

Out of 100 traders each will think he has a unique one, and he will be right, although all have the same "buy on hawks sell on breaks".

trader781:

Out of 100 traders, everyone will think they have a unique one, and they will be right, although everyone has the same "buy on hawks sell on breaks".

You're probably going to say - it'll work, no matter how you do it.

I agree with you then

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Most YouTube authors promote their channel, then monetise it and get paid.

Again, all this pessimism? Why does everyone promote their project to monetize it on YouTube? What about reputation? Doesn't he want to be the top expert in his field, the one everyone will ask for advice? Doesn't he know that his subscribers will roll him into asphalt if he gives wrong advice? It makes sense to be BETTER, not just chop dough from the channel traffic. By the way a lot of it will not make, but to make a name - much more important.

"he's thinking of a super profitable TS" - You can easily distinguish a profitable from a losing strategy by analyzing your idea on history. If the trader is profitable, and experienced, then he has at least 15 strategies and their modifications in his pocket.

chelovek-y:

Once again, all this pessimism? Why does everyone promote their project to monetise it on YouTube? What about reputation? Doesn't he want to be the leading expert in his field, the one everyone will ask for advice? Doesn't he know that his subscribers will roll him into asphalt if he gives wrong advice? It makes sense to be BETTER, not just chop dough from the channel traffic. By the way a lot of it will not earn, but to make a name - much more important.

"he's thinking of a super profitable TS" - You can easily distinguish a profitable from a losing strategy by analyzing your idea on history. If the trader is profitable, and experienced, he has at least 15 strategies and their modifications in his pocket.

Here's your one from a previous post:

chelovek-y:
Renat Akhtyamov Honestly, I haven't understood anything. Explain please, especially the last yellow line. Of course, I'm new to trading, so I may not understand. The first one writes that the programmer's work is valuable and he will not give it to anyone. The other one writes that the strategies are valuable, and no one will give them to anyone. It is logical to do it in symbiosis, yin and yang:) And with a minimum of effort from each participant, to get a valuable product for everyone at the end.

Key highlighted in bold.

Now the conclusion:

Here everyone who replied to you has been in trading for at least 5 years, and there are those who have almost 10.

If I'm not pessimistic, I will accept the reality as it is.

chelovek-y:

If the trader is profitable and experienced, he or she has at least 15 strategies and their modifications in his or her pocket.

He has 99% of such experienced traders on YouTube, with thousands of subscribers. He tells every time about all new and new TS, well, just a song, not TS, but it is often worth the money. There is already income from the sale, plus traffic.

If no one was able to earn on the TS, then immediately a new one appears, and the old one is written off due to changes in market conditions. All can be written off on the market. The author earns on the new TS, and so on in a circle, well, plus affiliate links, and payments from them.

Vitaly Muzichenko Please do not respond based on my experience, but on the messages.

YouTube is not forex, I am familiar with its activities. People start earning small money only when their video reaches 100k views. Making money from YouTube is the worst business idea ever. In most cases, authors open channels on YouTube to broadcast their activities or achievements, not for the purpose of making money.

And about distinguishing a good strategy from a bad one - isn't it enough to simply run it through the history? Or look at the author's statistics on his strategy? This is where I might really be missing something due to my lack of experience.

chelovek-y:

Vitaly Muzichenko Please respond not based on my experience, but on the messages.

YouTube is not forex, I am familiar with its activities. People start making small money only when their video reaches 100k views. Making money from YouTube is the worst business idea ever. In most cases, authors open channels on YouTube to broadcast their activities or achievements, not for the purpose of making money.

And about distinguishing a good strategy from a bad one - isn't it enough to simply run it through the history? Or look at the author's stats on his strategy? I do not understand something here, maybe because of my lack of experience.

I know of only 2(!) people on YouTube who actually trade, and not on demo accounts, but on real ones, and they actually trade on video online.

The rest category is sitting and trading twenty-four hours a day, at the same time they write videos, and as soon as they managed to earn something from the 25th time, they post this video, because it is successful, and they attach TS and a bunch of affiliate links to it at once.

Essentially:

I'm willing to work in a team with at least 5 traders with at least 3 years real trading experience, but not in a group with 3 under-traders who have seen nothing but binary options.

Do you have anything to offer?

Reason: