How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 9

in forex, everyone works only for themselves.

For them, the name is important. that is why they invest a lot of money in advertising and promotion.

As for the other traders, they do not know what to do with them.

he posted a signal - it did not go well, then again - it did not go well, 100 subscribers took offense at him... So, if the trader planned to make profit only by selling signals - then he would kill himself. But if the real trading - he did not care about these 100 freeloaders who wanted to rake in their profits.

Or are you saying that when he finds a strategy that will steadily produce a profit after losing 50 different demo accounts, he will not have new subscribers?

or do you think that a sixth sense for opening deals will wake up after earning a NAME? do not confuse real career, business and image on a forum.

Unless the forum is a job for you (programmers).

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Armen:

in forex, everyone works only for themselves.

For them, the name is important. that is why they invest a lot of money in advertising and promotion.

As for the other traders, they do not know what to do with them.

he posted a signal - it did not go well, then again - it did not go well, 100 subscribers were offended... So, if the trader planned to make profit only by selling signals - then he would kill himself. But if the real trading - he did not care about these 100 freeloaders who wanted to rake in their profits.

Or are you saying that when he finds a strategy that will steadily produce a profit after losing 50 different demo accounts, he will not have new subscribers?

or do you think that a sixth sense for opening deals will wake up after earning a NAME? do not confuse real career, business and image on a forum.

Unless the forum is a job for you (programmers).

I do not deal only in trading, and I want to tell you from my experience that the reputation and the name makes money. It is like this in any business! And you try to get at least 100 customers on a demo or live account - with such a competition :) If we are going to sink 50 different demo or real accounts with you, our faces will be well remembered by our subscribers.)

PS. I forgot to add, he who looks he always finds!

Any name, any brand works for its owner.

First you have to make a name, and then the name itself will work.

ZAZ, Moskvich - Toyota, Lexus. What do you choose? Toyota - Daihatsu. Which do you choose?

Armen:

Of course 1100% profit per month(https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/12101) is cool by strangers, but maybe you should realise that a person making 1000% a month will FUCKING show his strategy to anyone...

this strategy was made not by a man but by a robot. i have it.

not everything is as good as it's described.

And there is only 1 run - there is no more data on this robot at all

artmedia70:

Any name, any brand works for its owner.

First you have to make a name, and then the name itself will work.

ZAZ, Moskvich - Toyota, Lexus. What do you choose? Toyota - Daihatsu. Which do you choose?

I like the Nissan Patrol. I haven't seen this Yo yet.

newdigital:
I like the Nissan Patrol. But I haven't seen this Yo yet.
I had time to compare Japanese mobiles - I drove them from Vladikavkaz to Krasnoyarsk. Nissan's suspension is a little weak compared to Toyota's. Although the Patrol is not a bad car ;).

newdigital:

And the way in which the topic-starter started the thread is essentially a demand for the regulator of this market (the MC) to regulate this market. But we have already been over regulated markets - that would be the USSR :)

Another early 90s template from the talentless grandson of Gaidar and those who built orthodox capitalism?

Now there is a regulated and very good market in China.

MoneyJinn:

Another early 90s template from the talentless grandson of Gaidar and those who built orthodox capitalism?

There is now a regulated and very good market in China.

I have not been to China, I don't know. But any regulator is interested in developing the market, in increasing the number of players on the market, etc. If you can prove with figures that your vision is correct, go ahead. It's no use arguing with me - I'm not a regulator :) I was simply expressing my opinion.

About China ... I think that forex may be developed in Shanghai (free economic zone), Hong Kong and Taiwan (I do not know yet with India, but probably also). So - mainland China is a powerful force, but it is still potential.

lunev12:
Yeah, it's about Dmitri's signal.
No one's going to pay you back. Write to the sports lotto. And Dimitri is a genius, by the way.

ArtemS:
No one will give you your money back. Write to the sports lotto. And Dimitri's a genius, by the way.
In what way?
Reason: