FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1221

max325:
Mowlat there is no TA and everything else. There are only purchases and sales - real data. That's it. You get the impression that people forget what happened on this forum a week, a month ago. )))
There is no real data There is a lag in the data, you know that very well.

Movlat Baghiyev:
There's no real data. You know that.
A week's deviation won't prevent you from identifying a long-term trend and joining it.

max325:
The weekly deviation won't prevent you from identifying the long term trend and entering it.
I look at the price and ask two questions: "What should I do with the TA when the price goes without a break in one direction by 2000-3000 pips?

Movlat Baghiyev:
All information will affect the price. I look at the price and ask two questions: where it is and why.
That's why I'm asking. You do not know that you only use TA. All TA is like a game of roulette. It will break resistance/support or not. There will be a pullback/correction or not. Movlad I am not going to convince anyone of anything.

max325:
That's why I'm asking. That you don't know this using only TA. All TA is like a game of roulette. Will it break resistance/support or not. There will be a pullback/correction or not. I'm not going to convince anyone of anything.
I don't use it that way, like you described) Thanks for the chat.

max325:
Mowlat there is no TA and everything else. There are only purchases and sales - real data. That's it. You get the impression that people forget what happened on this forum a week, a month ago. )))

"Golden words of Strange!

By the way, there is no real market data. In any kind of modern information we have to guess. As for me, it is better to use TA than late fee volumes. If they are not late, they are put down today and will be removed tomorrow.

You can still try to guess, use your hands and eyes to find confirmed levels and you'll get almost the same thing for free.

WadensFX:

"Strange's golden words!

By the way, there is no real stock market data either. In any kind of modern information you have to guess. We all have different sharpening, but as for me, it is better to vantage on TA, than on paid late volumes. Yes, even if they are not late - they are put today, they will be taken away tomorrow.

You can still think with options, use your hands and eyes to find confirmed levels and you'll get almost the same thing for free.
As for Strange, his trading is not totally different, he needs at least 10 lots and then divide lots between currencies by 0.1 lot maximum, total lot should not be more than 0.5 because when he misses, price may not return for six months.

Movlat Baghiyev:
As for Strange ... His trading is not exactly the same ... He needs a minimum of 10 pieces and then divide lots between currencies by 0.1 lot maximum, the total lot should not exceed 0.5 because when he misses, the price may not return for six months ... and a drawdown may be 2-3 thousand points (4 signs) so we use the minimum lot.
I think he hasn't got it all figured out yet. I think Roman is much better at it. With the same method.

WadensFX:

"Strange's golden words!

By the way, there is no real stock market data either. In any kind of modern information you have to guess. We all have different sharpening, but as for me, it is better to vantage on TA, than on paid late volumes. Yes, even if they are not late - they are put today, they will be taken away tomorrow.

You can still think with options, use your hands and eyes to find confirmed levels and you'll get almost the same thing for free.
I attribute volumes and options to one category. They are real data categories. I don't know much about it myself, of course. But I think this is the only way to earn something here.

Draghi will speak at 18.00 Moscow time, he is supposed to set the beginning of new trends, or rather not he, because he has a methodology written, but it doesn't matter)

Let's bet the sausages))

Reason: