EURUSD signal - page 3

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Interesting video, I guess I'm the same way ( right now....)))))

I have a euro/pound trade hanging in one account, so I opened it and forgot about it, a letter in the mail at the end of the week reminded me of it. I opened at 0.84 to shorts, now I sit and wait for reverse, it was too late to do anything, I did not put either take or stop, so I thought to control it online, but I forgot about it. Often the lights go out and not all terminals opened when restarting the computer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have a euro/pound trade hanging in one account, so I opened it and forgot about it, a letter in the mail at the end of the week reminded me of it. I opened at 0.84 to shorts, now I sit and wait for reverse, it was too late to do anything, I did not put either take or stop, I thought I would check it online, but I forgot about it. Often the light goes out and when I restarted the computer not all terminals opened.

Sadness

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
If it gets below 1.1711, I will go short
the level is not a line, but a range

Igor Yeremenko:
the level is not a line but a range

I once read that too, and believed it, but as practice has shown, it is very rarely a range, more often a line with a specific price.

Igor Yeremenko:
the level is not a line, it's a range

Are you being a twit?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I read that once too, and believed it, but as practice has shown, then it's very rarely a range, more often a line with a specific price.

I completely agree

On 2 August 2017 the EURUSD maximum price was 1.19101. There were no major events after that. Therefore, the EURUSD price did not go higher. The next event that could move the price even higher will be on September 7. The next event is the Minimum Bid Rate in the EUR. The next event which could seriously change the situation is the interest rate in USD (Federal Funds Rate) on September 20.

Victor Ziborov:

On 2 August 2017 the EURUSD maximum price was 1.19101. There were no major events after that. Therefore, the EURUSD price did not go higher. The next event that could move the price even higher will be on September 7. The next event is the Minimum Bid Rate in the EUR. The next event that could seriously change the situation is the interest rate on the USD (Federal Funds Rate) on September 20.

So I predict that till September 7 we will have a flat with a range from 1.1640 to 1.1860. The width of the flat is about 200 pips. Range trading techniques can be applied. But after September 7 the EURUSD might try to overcome the three-year high (1.19101) or the long-awaited reversal downwards might occur. But it will be after September 7, meanwhile we are in a flat condition.

The interest rate in USD is 1.25% and the minimum interest rate in EUR is 0%. So it is more profitable to borrow in EUR. That's why it is EUR that people buy USA stocks for. And that is why the EURUSD has been going up for 8 months. The US economy has been doing well lately. In the last 30 years the unemployment rate in the USA has been the lowest. It would seem that this should be positive for the USD. However, these figures have not yet been reflected in the EURUSD chart.

Apart from EURUSD, there are interesting pairs to short EURTRY, EURAUD, EURNZD etc.

You just have to wait for your moment. ;0))

Reason: