what should the authorities do to ensure that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia? - page 4

geratdc:

Did you make a suggestion yourself about microlots at MICEX? Try to communicate on this subject. But I get the idea, thank you. Although everyone complains about insufficient volatility of trades there, I think the arrival of physicists won't move the market very much, but it shouldn't be worse.

So try to talk to them - you can explain your vision to them better.

I don't want to change the world right now - it's my state of mind - I need to pay attention to myself sometimes...

Currencies are trading well there and options on them - especially dollar and euro - very technically.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, because people spend years and decades of their lives... It's all addictive - you think you've become smarter, you have a system, and after each flush you do become a little smarter, but not so much as to give up what you've invested a huge chunk of your life in.

Maybe there are some unique people who have been earning money for a year and haven't lost money for decades... But I haven't met any of them.

People need to be taught how to invest - to preserve capital. There is no easy money in Forex or the stock exchange, but the exchange (MOEX) in our case is transparent to the regulator and the trader. For poor guessers, there are options, on which you can really earn by investing $100 to make $500 - and do not be afraid of drawdown for a month - the main thing is to determine the right direction of the movement, if it happens.

So mmvb brokers ECN forex trading offer? I don't believe in standard accounts and brokerage quote fitting. Only market execution.

https://www.moex.com/ru/search.aspx

Do a search for the word Forex!

Interesting stuff will come up, but no word on ECN! Not fate.

Московская Биржа - Поиск по сайту
Московская Биржа - Поиск по сайту
  • www.moex.com
Ускоренный расширенный поиск материалов на сайте

geratdc:

So mmwb brokers offer ECN forex trading? I don't believe in standard accounts and broker quote fittings. Only market execution.

What are "mmwb brokers"? Brokers arrange access to the exchange for your trade orders - that's it. There are brokers with DCs abroad for forex - but these are different legal entities and a lure.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What is this "MFB brokers"? Brokers arrange access to the exchange for your trading orders - that's it. There are brokers with DCs abroad for forex - but these are different legal entities and a lure.

But we are talking about banning physical traders from forex trading, aren't we? So where is the replacement? Where is the volatility, where is the ECN trading? I do not need these broker-dealer price charts. This is the Stone Age.

geratdc:

https://www.moex.com/ru/search.aspx

Do a search for the word forex!

There will be interesting material.

Didn't see anything interesting - give a direct link to what you are interested in.

geratdc:

But we are talking about banning physical traders from forex trading, aren't we? So where is the replacement? Where is the volatility, where is the ECN trading? I do not need these broker-dealer price charts. This is the Stone Age.

What dealers' market - what are you talking about? In the glasses, there are real bids from real people for a real instrument price on Earth, in the Russian Federation specifically. This is the most transparent and clean option - all the rest is a field for crooks.

I don't understand you.................

Open a demo account through MQ and see for yourself what an exchange is.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What dealer's tumblers - what are you talking about? The tumblers contain real bids from real people for the real price of an instrument on planet Earth, specifically in the RF. This is the most transparent and clean option - all the rest is a field for crooks.

I don't understand you.................

I'm sorry, I'm just talking about the basic tools of forex trading. Not about the shares and options - I'm not up to that yet. Yes, I heard that the Depth of Market is important, but I`m trading with major instruments in currency market. I would like to play with 4 major pairs first))) So I am not arguing about MICEX - it has to develop, and it has to comply with the parameters that attract physical traders to trade on Forex. The main idea is the following.

Everyone is complaining that the MICEX lacks dynamics in currency trading. Forex is leading in this respect. And where is the ECN on MICEX? It does not exist. Promote the requirements of physical traders on MICEX, you have a better understanding there, so the result will be more effective. And maybe your ideas are put into the same proposals to the Central Bank, who knows, maybe they will catch your ideas and they will try to redirect the traders-physical managers there. But for this purpose it is necessary to expand the MICEX's connections and to connect it to the very forex, to somehow bring it in compliance with the parameters of forex-trading, so that there would be some movement and we could pipsing)))). Forex traders fall asleep looking at MICEX charts, that's the problem)))

Please send me the link to the MICEX brokers.

Found

https://www.moex.com/ru/members.aspx?tid=668&sby=5

Московская Биржа - Список Участников торгов
  • www.moex.com
№ п/пКраткое наименование Участника торгов Адрес сайта Рынки ПАО Московская Биржа Участник торгов на Фондовом рынке (Секция фондового рынка, Секция рынка РЕПО) Участник торгов на Рынке депозитов (Секция рынка депозитов) Участник торгов на Срочном рынке Участник торгов на рынке Стандартизированных ПФИ Участник торгов на Валютном рынке...

With my grief-stricken Blackjack advisor on MT4, where should I go on the MICEX? That's what I'm talking about.
Reason: