Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 16

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You're all so tiresome with your bans -- you can't do it without bans?

What do you mean? I don't get it at all... That's the topic. Do we need to talk about the weather here?

Here's a sensible backlash from the administration (probably read my post above, not all is lost then):

Orders for Trading Software Development

I need to convert my EA from MQL4 to MQL5.

30 - 100 USD

My Expert Advisor needs to be converted from MQL4 to MQL5.

The Expert Advisor trades on breakdown of levels, placing pending buy-stop and sell-stop orders.

The MACD indicator is used. We need to separate the functions of placing buy-stop and sell-stop orders.

Contact via remote

The customer should formulate TOR for the job for all potential contractors at once so that there won't be any need for additional communication before concluding a contract outside of Freelance.

Please do not violate the Freelance Rules, it is not allowed to exchange contact details before concluding a contract for work - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules#warning:

Проведение заказов в обход сервиса "Фриланс"

1. The Freelance service may only be used for its direct purpose - to carry out all work and calculations within published Orders. Searching for customers or tenderers in the Freelance service for work on the side is prohibited and is a violation of the Regulations.
  2. Customers and Applicants are prohibited from exchanging contact details in any form prior to entering into a Job Agreement. Violation leads to a ban on participation in Freelancing.
  3. It is forbidden to perform work and make payments for Orders placed in Freelance outside the scope of the service. Violation leads to deprivation of access to all services of MQL5.com.
  4. The administration may, as a result of an internal investigation, ban a user from using the Freelance service without giving any reason.

No one has been banned before - both sheep and wolves have been caught.

I'd like to hear comments from the administration, such as "What to do in situations like this".

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There's a sensible backlash from the administration (probably read my post above, not all is lost, then):

No one's been banned anymore - the sheep are fed and the wolves are unharmed.

I would like to hear from the administration comments such as "What to do in such situations".
It is always done this way. Is this the first time you see it? As soon as a complaint about a job is received from someone, the job is sent to the administration and a warning is written in. It's been like that for a long time now, not you who suggested it...

Artyom Trishkin:
This is how it is always done. Is this the first time you see it? As soon as a complaint is received from one of the performers, the work is sent to the administration, and a warning is written in it. It's been like that for a long time now, not you who gave me the idea...

What are you talking about now? What you're saying is that the same situation gets banned in some cases and not in others? Is that what I'm saying?

Because everyone gets banned here:

Trading Software Development Orders

EA on opposite orders

> 30 USD

Hello, I need an EA ....

The customer is banned and blocked. Everyone who responded has been disconnected from Freelance. Thereis no other way to get it.

No one is banned here:

Orders for development of trading software

My EA should be converted from MQL4 to MQL5.

30 - 100 USD

My EA needs to be converted to MQL5...

Contact via remote

The Customer needs to formulate TOR for the job for all potential performers at once so that there will be no need in additional communication before concluding a contract outside of Freelance.

Please do not violate the Freelance Rules, it is not allowed to exchange contact details before concluding a contract for work - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules#warning:

Artyom, please -- don't introduce a double-edged understanding of the same situation. Freelance rules are not a "what I want, what I turn". Freelancers should have a clear understanding of what to do in each particular "tricky" situation.

Public moderators are not allowed to moderate Freelance. Right?

That's why I wrote above:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'd love to hear comments from the administration, like "What to do in situations like this".

I personally expect a calm comment from the administration, such as Rashid, who actually started this topic and who is the "helmsman" in Freelance.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No, that energy should be given to the moderators and administration to think about.

A simple explanation:

1. In Freelance, a request appears with the text: "contact email/Skype ...".

2. If a developer writes a counter request, they are binding themselves:"I want to do the work and do all the calculations in this request. I undertake not to contact the customer outside of this application - neither in third party messengers, nor in personal correspondence or by post - until the Agreement is concluded. I understand and accept the condition that the violator of the Rules will bedisqualified from fulfilling orders in Freelance. "

3. If he does not write his own counter application, but contacts contacts -- then he has no obligation to Freelance.

Now read the recommendations of the moderators/administration:

A simple question: What will freelancers do after reading this thread?

Answer options:

a) hit the Complaint button
b) write on contacts
c) do nothing

Eh, you, Golubev, etc. It's a simple question.

p.s. Personally, I'm not in a dialogue. Just a "tip of the hat", observations of another Freelance job with contacts.

p.s.2 You could do a test "purchase" and see how freelancers react -- guaranteed to take the customer to the side.

I would not ban freelancers. At a minimum, they can recommend themselves in a branch of his proposal to inform the customer about the violation and ask to remove contacts. It would be kinder, more efficient and correct.

Excesses are always counterproductive and only lead to rejection and rejection.

I don't think it's a reply to me here, just a use of my post (which is fine).

-------------

Actually - the thoughts are fine. Of course - I agree: there must be something else to do other than catching contacts in freelance and banning etc.

If that 'something' is suggested, then it could be sent to the service desk for their consideration (with a link to the post/folder), or ask one of the forum moderators to make a request to the service (that's what they do in the English part for example).

But so far no concrete suggestions have been made I apologise.

------------

PS. While writing this post I saw the invitation of Rashid in a branch .... but it does not change the case, since this is a forum for us and admins are all the same in the service.
Therefore - my post has not changed.

Sergey Golubev:

I don't think it's a reply to me here, just a use of my post (which is fine).

Yes, that's right, I didn't engage in dialogue with you on Freelance. Because with complex issues, you need to communicate with those who are solving the problem. You only say"write to servicedesk" in case of complex problems.

Sergey Golubev:

But so far no specific suggestions, sorry.

Of course, you haven't noticed these specific suggestions that have been made. But that's okay too.

I wrote my post for Rashid. Judging by the reaction on a similar request in Freelance, where no one's already banned anyone, Rashid noticed my suggestions. I don't think so. Although, it's not important.

Sergey Golubev:

PS. While writing this post - saw an invitation to Rashid's branch ...

Rashid started this thread in this thread. I think he did:

Sergey Golubev:
Since this is a forum for us and admins are all in the service anyway.

-- the administration understands quite the opposite and in a different way. Otherwise, for example, Renat would not be present on the forum constructively every day. Although Rashid doesn't post much, you can see that he is aware of forum topics. Also, representatives of the service Desk are constantly visible on the forum.

All in all, alright. For me personally it's clear on the subject.

What's important is a final comment from Rashid or someone who decides something in Freelance. That's what I'm waiting for.

Everything is clear here, why put your brain on a pitchfork?

In one project, the client made a condition $10, which is not feasible within the service. A direct encroachment on the obligatory kickback to the service, which is sacred. That's why all the signatories were banned.

The rest of the infringements are 'not particularly cynical' - the contacts are banned a couple of steps earlier. Violation of non-proliferation of contacts is punished more mildly, without ban.

And what to do has already been explained - for any violation of the text from the customer to call the moderators of the special button, do not apply. It remains to fix it somewhere in the rules, and not in the explanatory notes on the forum

Alexander Puzanov:

Everything is clear here, why put your brain on a pitchfork?

In one project, the client made a condition $10, which is not feasible within the service. A direct encroachment on the obligatory kickback to the service, which is sacred. That's why all the signatories were banned.

The rest of the infringements are 'not particularly cynical' - the contacts are banned a couple of steps earlier. Violation of non-proliferation of contacts is punished more mildly, without ban.

And what to do has already been explained - for any violation of the text from the customer to call the moderators of the special button, do not apply. It remains to fix it somewhere in the rules, and not in the explanatory notes on the forum

That's what the moderators are trying to explain here.
Thank you. Maybe you have written more clearly...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Yes, that's right, I didn't engage in dialogue with you on Freelance. Because with complex issues you need to communicate with those who are solving the problem. You only say"write to servicedesk" in case of complex problems.

Of course, you haven't noticed these specific suggestions that have been made. But that's okay too.

I wrote my post for Rashid. Judging by the reaction on a similar request in Freelance, where no one's already banned anyone, Rashid noticed my suggestions. I don't think so. It's not important though.

Rashid started this thread in this thread. I think he did:

-- the administration understands quite the opposite and in a different way. Otherwise Renat, for example, would not be present on the forum constructively on a daily basis. Although Rashid doesn't post much, you can see that he is aware of forum topics. Also, representatives of the service Desk are constantly visible on the forum.

All in all, alright. For me personally it's clear on the subject.

What will be important is a final comment from Rashid or someone who decides something in Freelance. I'm waiting for it.

Or is it mountain or is it to the mountain? (from the proverb) ...
Why have you been hurt by Rashid personally to the point that you want to have a public flogging of him here on Metakvotes?
If he was standing next to you, you would probably stab him (and I would have been burned a long time ago for a contrary opinion from you) ...

Are you personally not embarrassed by this kind of public communication?
Are you a verified one? With whom (i.e. who is responsible for your "lawlessness"?)
:)
The same one you call here?
The Sunday spectacle?

Sergey Golubev:

To the mountain or to the mountain? ( proverbially) ...
What have you personally suffered from Rashid to such an extent that you want to arrange a public flogging of him here on the Metakvotes site?
If he was standing next to you, you would probably stab him (and I would have been burned a long time ago for a contrary opinion from you) ...

Are you personally not embarrassed by such public communication?
Are you verified? By whom (i.e. who is responsible for your "lawlessness"?)
The same one you call here?
The Sunday spectacle?

What are you talking about now? I don't understand you. I'm sorry, you're not making any sense. Or are you trolling me?

I use a Freelance service -- and I need to understand the unspoken rules of Freelance. This dialogue started with Rashid's post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/207665/page6#comment_6153994.

He created it for some reason. And then for some reason he started to send people banned from Service Desk to this thread.

"Bottom line" for whom?

Reason: