Simple new Robot code based on EMA for MT4

I am not an expert in developing codes  in MT4. So I need help from other friends who can develop for me a suitable code for using EMA in MT4 for entry and exit.

I have the following idea which may please be the basis for such a development.

Pair  Eur / USD

Lot size   0.1

Use 5 minute chart /  or 1 minute chart

Use EMA 10 and EMA 25

Enter trade when  EMA 10 crosses  EMA 25

Enter trade in Long  ( buy ) when EMA 10 is above EMA 25 after crossing

Similarly enter trade  SHORT ( Sell ) when EMA 10  is Below EMA 25 after crossing. 

Stop loss set up 15 pips  in either case

Enter second add on trade when profit level goes to 10 pips

Enter a third add on trade when the profit level goes to 20 pips.

Close trade when the EMA 10 crosses EMA 25 in reverse direction  that is in case of long trade when the EMA 10 crosses and goes below EMA 25 and in the case of short trade when the EMA 10 crosses and goes above EMA 25.  OR  when the profit level has reached 50 Pips.

Please can some body who is able to write the code for this  and help me to  test this on a DEMO MT4

My contact is  kamath@hotmail.com

Thanks

Kamath

kamath:

I am not an expert in developing codes  in MT4. So I need help from other friends who can develop for me a suitable code for using EMA in MT4 for entry and exit.

I have the following idea which may please be the basis for such a development.

Why don't you contact your friends here directly via email address or PM  ?

I have an EA that works on EMA's. The only way you can make money from it is on very low risk, even then it is not worth the hassle. Adding another indicator like RSI will not stop it selling near the bottom or buying at the top.

koala:I have an EA 
  1. Don't hijack someone's thread with your off topic post.
  2. You didn't ask a question.
  3. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic for this forum.

I apologise, unreservedly. I haven't told any mistruths, just said it in the wrong place, unwittingly. I was not attempting to hijack anything. I appreciate a forum needs rules and if they are not observed it makes unnecessary work for moderators.  Is it unreasonable to let someone know that an algorithmic idea isn't worth while?

You didn't post an "algorithmic idea" and ask about mql4 coding it.

You didn't post an "algorithmic idea" which is off topic for THIS forum.

All you did was mumble something about "adding RSI wont help" That is not an idea.

Such a charming individual.

Reason: