FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 390

tema077:

I'm not arguing, but there's gotta be a way to choose it, and there's so much choice on the internet it's hard to find....-\
check out the personal message and as strange as it sounds... Learn the math.

tema077:

I'm not arguing, but you have to choose one, and there's so much choice on the internet that you'll have to search for it....-\
Try it out. Some people like one, some people like the other.

plaza:
look at the personal stuff and as strange as it sounds... learn the maths

the book is great)))) it's true, it's full of pages, never mind))) now all i need is to find a person who can tell me how to read it all-\\\\

I'm not very good at physics and maths, I was taught that at school with a pointer up my arse, but I've got it all memorised in my head)

nexter:

On the H4 with the UT_Fast cross, today confirmed the sell signal received yesterday. However, on the upper indicator an arrow marked northward movement and the lines of the CC indicator from the parallels are already inclined to the convergence.

now look at H1

UT_FAST has crossed to buy, SS will soon form a buy.

Proceeding from this, I'm inclined to go up

Well, by the end of the week I must admit that I was running ahead of the locomotive for nothing.

At the hour the buy signal was not confirmed and the trend went south.

For the next week so far both on H4

and on H1

All indications are about the northward course.

Although, I do not exclude a slight correction to 1.2540

On the targets:

first level 1.2760 then 1.2860

I wanted to go in as a sell by fifty or seventy pips. Didn't have time, trading ended. We will see on Monday. We are looking at the global targets, a mini-correction after such a rise is just what is needed.

nexter:
I don't care how much. The question is your logical chain of reasoning leading to such conclusions, what is it?

It's not that I don't want to, it's just that to explain it I have to learn to type really fast and quit my job)))

strangerr:

It's not that I don't want to, it's just that to explain it I have to learn to type really fast and quit my job)))
that's no one's pushing :)

strangerr:

put it simply - a method similar to mine ))))

MobileMan:
put it simply - a method similar to mine ))))

Mobilich, you're a very secretive guy, I don't know what your method is))))

strangerr:

Mobilich, you're a very secretive type, I don't know what your method is)))
Yes you do! The usual method )))) I smell it, but it'll take a long time to write and I'll have to quit my job )))) in other words - I can't explain in other words )
Reason: