Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 8

gip >> :

Yes, and this one, the main background of the image should match the background of the environment as far as possible.

That is, ideally a well-lit room and black letters on a light grey background (not white, not bright).

But if you have to sit in a dark room, the background should be dark. It's certainly a way to impair vision, but not because of the bunnies :)

And it's because my pupils dilate in the dark and my eye muscles get tense to focus.

By the way, it's an interesting idea. I remember thinking about it for a long time, went through a lot of options, and somehow intuitively stopped at the colour PapayaWimp. And now I look, the wallpaper behind the monitor is the same colour :-).

Yes, I purposely designed the indicator to work with different backgrounds. Both light and dark. Sometimes this is difficult.

I recommend that you try to adjust the text colour of the captions at the bottom, maybe a more contrasting black would be better for you. There, in the indicator properties.

And put the clock in black anyway.

Impressions. Works well, everything is comfortable on M15. I practically do not use frames, although I don't mind, there are times when I need to clarify.

Issues. There is no extended description of the settings, so it is not clear to begin with, for example: what is the Broker_standard_time_zone shift? Is it the difference between broker time and GMT?

And the top left corner of the indicator window shows: Broker time, GMT, MSK? Are summer and winter for broker time and sessions automatically taken into account?

All in all, very good, voluminous work.

It's memorable the first time: UTC rules. Time: UTC, broker, local time. Also the lowest clock, vertical lines time is UTC.

Broker_standard_time_zone - Broker server time zone. Default is EST (Europe) = UTC +1, there are comments and links in the code. If your broker has a different offset, you need to set the parameter.

Daylight saving time/winter time changeover is automatic :) And everywhere, i.e. each session has its own time zone and its own summer/winter time changeover date, I tried to take it into account in the code.

The problem is that the data on the Internet are often inconsistent and erroneous, and scouring all the sites of exchanges and banks simply do not have time. In time it is possible that errors will be found and I will correct them. For example, I still do not know if I put the RTS exchange opening hours correctly :) They either do not publish it on their website, or have hidden it somewhere. And their working hours are changing from time to time.

gip, That's a good one, I'll take it from here!

Please download the version from Codebase, it should be out soon. It's got my ads on it :)

Duplicating here:

granit77 >> :

Dima_S. wrote(a) >>
gip, It's not a bad thing, took it in stride!

Thank you, very nice to hear a good review.

The indicator is good, but the opening and closing times of the sessions are questionable in my opinion. For a long time I've been working with strictly configured sessions and it's different here. Below is the file in which I have collected times from a variety of sources.
Files:

sever29 >> :
The indicator is good, but the opening and closing times of the sessions are questionable in my opinion. For a long time I've been working with strictly configured sessions, but it's different here. Below is the file in which I have collected time from various sources.

There are custom time lines for setting your own session times. Give them a try, I'm working with them.

gip писал(а) >>

Custom time lines are provided to set up your session times. Try them, I work with them.

i.e. you can change it in the settings?

Reason: